Aveyond Studios Community
Amaranth

What pet would you have?

I know you're probably talking something that normally isn't kept as pets. But I'd get a hedgehog. I really want one, but at the moment I don't have any space.

I just love hedgehogs. They're so cute.

OMG! One of my favorite questions!

I would definitely have a spider Tarantula. Any kind of Tarantula would do! I only want her to be huge! As big as my hand :)

this is the main i would like to have http://www.arachnopets.com/tarantulas/tcaresheets/lparahybanac.htm

And (if they were to exist ofc...) a Dragon! I dont know where i would raise him! But i would definitely have one :)

EDIT: The reason i don't have a pet spider is that if i had, my mother would either kill the spider, or kick me from the house x)

soumyakhanna wrote:

Iguana.

or a baby Komodo Dragon.

Cuz they're like Dragons.

Ye komodo Dragons are awesome! But they become to big :( and they are to lazy! xD

D_L: that is why "baby" komodo Dragon.

I'l let it loose once its too big.(If I ever get one, that is...XD)

EDIT:

D_a:

Komodo Dragons aren't poisonous, their saliva contains too many bacteria due to bad "Dental hygiene" and eating rotten flesh.

If you raise one from an egg, I dun think they're poisonous.(Not sure though, cuz I dun think anyone ever raised one.)

ReEDIT:

THOSE FURRY WITTLE BATS R SHO CUTE!!

No, komodo dragons ARE poisonous. They have stunning venom. They apply the venom, then wait around until the victim weakens and falls down, then the komodos come together and have a party.

Quote from WikiP:

In 2009, the same researchers published further evidence demonstrating Komodo dragons possess a venomous bite. MRI scans of a preserved skull showed the presence of two venom glands in the lower jaw. They extracted one of these glands from the head of a terminally ill specimen in the Singapore Zoological Gardens, and found it secreted a venom containing several different toxic proteins. The known functions of these proteins include inhibition of blood clotting, lowering of blood pressure, muscle paralysis, and the induction of hypothermia, leading to shock and loss of consciousness in envenomated prey.[34][35] As a result of the discovery, the previous theory that bacteria were responsible for the deaths of Komodo victims was disputed.[36]

Okay. Did not know that. Cuz I watched a show on Discovery Channel about KDs in '07-'08.

Thats unfair :( Why cant dragons exist :( there were the coolest beings on earth! And do not say they did not exist. I have seen many documantaries about dragons and proof that they were flying and breathing fire... They would be the best pets! xD

Omg! Kawaii!! :D But for me if it was for something else than the ones i said in my 1st post, a Big iguana would be good, or a small actually, i dont really mind, they are not moving much they are cute, (but i think they need much care, and i also think not loud noices (like most spiders).

A little dwarf kitten? How cute! Same with that fox with the giant ears. :)

My niece also wants an iguana. She's got a smaller lizard right now that she's taking care of... showing her parents she's responsible enough to take care of a larger lizard.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for rodents. There are these golden long-haired mice that come from Australia that I love.

Those bats are sweet! They look like little mice.

So it sounds like a few people are brave and want dragons? :D

I don't need dragons... CUZ I'M ONE ALREADY MWAHAHAHAHAHA... If I have to choose a pet, I'd go for a dog. Hahaha boring right? But hey, they get the two-in-one function of being able to protect the house as well as being man's best friend (lol)... security in my country is, in a word, BAD.

Same as aisling, just a dog for me. My dog died years ago in Philippines (I was still in HK back then). I realized how you wouldn't be so lonely with them. I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon since they don't allow pet dogs in our building.

wow,,,all of u have amazing desirable pet,,i have a cat now and has 3 new kitties,,just ordinary cat,,

if i have much money and wide place i would have a horse,,^^