Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
jullebulle

Battering Ram

the battering ram is King Lionel statue, wich you can only get it in the black market after you done "who assaint the king" quest in Sedona.

Btw, if you give the squirell the statue you can't give it to the elf and cant save the ghost too.

I first played this when it was free, my computer crashed and it was lost. I'm pretty sure I have B now(have the cloud in bottom left corner).

I have never been able to get the battering ram. What is the sequence to do so.

Saving before opening cracks is a great idea, but does anyone know were the cracks are and what is behind each so one could decide "witch" one to open.

Thanks

To get the battering ram, you need to know that this is one of those Either/Or quest. You will need the King Lionel statue you get from the Pirates in the Veniera Isles first.

Once you buy it, you can bring it to the Squirrels in the Highlands and they will use it as a Battering Ram and give you three dynamite (fire) sticks for the trade... but if you do, you cannot give the statue to the Elves to free King Lionel from the statue, thus allowing a few other quests to be finished.

Neither quest is needed to finish the game. They are just side quests to get rewards.

I believe the cracks locations are pinned in the Maps/Goddies/etc location of this AV : Rhen's Quest help topic. I cant remember the exact link at this time, so you can do a search for cracks and look at the topics.

well some crack are empty so if you want to blew it save your game and blew it, if you don't find anything just load your game again.

Hmm, the place well I can only give you some that I can remember

there are one in the thieve hide out

two in highland, and one inside the cave in highland

and the last one in the snow castle basement(or what ever it's name)

what do you mean by 'blowing' the cracks?

(also you might want to reconsider the phrasing of your replies as they have far too many openings for very naughty jokes)

they say they need battering ram.....you can buy king lionel's status from veniara islands and give it to them...or to the elves in ylisfar...your choice:Dif you give it to the squirells you will receive 3 sticks of dynamite wich means you can open 3 cracks....if you give the statue to the elves you receive a skeleton key.....you can open the door in ejindro with it...that's all...good luck;)