Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
TwinMatrix

Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals

Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals is an upcoming game we're working on at RosePortal Games. It will be a stand-alone game, unrelated to Whisper of a Rose, Sweet Lily Dreams or The Princess' Heart. I decided to make a topic here as Epic Quest references Amaranthia games as well. :) Everything here is WIP, including the synopsis.

title.png

Story: The Emperor of the evil Empire is going to use the 4 elemental crystals to destroy the Kingdom. The Oracle, however, tells him of a boy that will lead to his down-fall -- the Chosen One, Theodore. The Emperor sends General Kujae to capture this boy at the village of Farmville, but Theodore escapes with his best friend Mary and must set out on a journey to stop the evil Emperor from destroying the world!

He is joined by Stiletta -- the sensual Black Mage -- and Zipadeedo -- the umbrella-carrying female dwarf.

Screenshots:

screen04.png

screen05.png

screen01.png

screen02.png

screen03.png

screen06.png

When I first saw this, it looks very cool. Love the characters! But, when I also saw the screenshots, I saw some of the characters names. Are getting inspiration from the aveyond games?

Ooh, this game looks good! I immediately recognised Zipadeedo from Sweet Lily Dreams, but I didn't know that bearded dwarves could be female...

But about the screenshots:

1. Pretty cool pic! It looks exciting and gives you a good sense of the characters.

2. I recognise those characters! From left to right:

Bubble, Lars, Lily, and Kratin from Laxius Force...?

3. LOL, stupid feral chickens!

7. ROFL! That is so true :D

Awesome screenies, looking forward to the game coming out!

Wow, MCM, I'm really impressed you recognize the characters just from the back of their heads! You're right, it's Bubbles, Lars, Lily and Kratin. :) The game's cast is like a mix of well-known characters + new ones, taking on over-the-top cliché dangers.