Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
EsmeAmelia

Over Cloud 9 is shutting down

That's too bad! I've gotten a few games from them. Like you said, it's nice being able to see so many RPGs in one place.

Any idea why they're shutting down?

Here is the email:

"Hey Friends!

It has been so many years that Over Cloud 9 had been operating successfully. But with my current job and responsibilities piling up, I am unable to devote time to it. It has been six months that I had updated any games on it. I guess I have grown out of it and that it is time to move on.

Over Cloud 9 will be officially taken down on the 26-27th of June, 2013. However you will receive support for the games you have purchased from us by contacting me at my personal email id- . The games from other developers will be supported by them even if you had purchased from us. My games like Arevan and A Sirius Game will be still available at Big Fish Games, Game House, Gamers gate, etc where you can post issues for support.

If your friends have purchased games from us and do not know about the site shutting down, please update them my contact details for any assistance.

Thanks for all your support and letting this website run successfully so far. I wish you all the best!

Happy Gaming!

Moumita Paul (aka over_cloud9)"

Yeah I'd notice Arevan tha Bitter Truth wasn't available when I wanted to buy it, it's not on Big Fish games now, is there a way to get it still??