Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark-witch

The journey ended only to begin

The only source of this story is my state of mind..

I looked everywhere around the streets,everything looked so irrelevant though I've lived here for a thousand years.. I tried to recognize the faces that are walking right past me, I tried to ignore the street lights that keep my memory from resting peacefully, but nothing worked!all I see here are the shadows of the people who have lived here, Who I have loved and lost somehow,and all I hear is the echo of a past life that seems to be so unreal here as I stand alone ..

But then the memories pause for a second when that voice called my name,It was strange and yet amazing,this voice was the only voice that sounded quite familiar to me."Clair? is that you?!" he asked continuously.

"Yes, Do I know you by chance?"

"It's me Edward!"

I really couldn't tell whether it was a dream or not.. I've seen this face before!I've recognized it within a second of him telling me who he was.. He was my long lost brother.. But i thought he was dead! I thought they were all dead, after that demolishing war king Dezlu started,He killed everyone I've known, he demolished all our cities in Brenderland and even my home, he took all of my magical powers because he wanted to use them for his devilish plans,I didn't have a choice but to give them to him because he promised he would return my best friend Leo back,& I believed him, Maybe for the thought that what he's saying is actually true, because I couldn't stand another long desolate day without my dear friend, we shared every single childhood memory together, I promised I would never leave him because I couldn't and because he had no family but me, we've lost our parents because of King Dezlu's Wife, Mirishka.

She hated the fact that anyone can be happier than her,because she was blind since birth,she didn't wan't anyone to see the beautiful world she always hears about, she killed over 1 million civilians because of her insanity.. This is what loss does to people sometimes,It ruins them, it tears them apart as they try to live normally..