Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shibas

eastern cave system soundtrack??

Hmm, the Eastern cave system? I have both the old and new soundtrack and they sound more or less the same. It's the same melody, but with different instruments. Do you really need the old version?

But if you really must, it's called "hestia" by Aaron Walz. I think he sells the Aveyond soundtrack somewhere, so you can try looking that up.

Okay, so I was going to post a link so you can listen to it online, but apparently that's illegal (still not really clear on that...), but you can buy it on iTunes, or walzmusic.com, track #17, "Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth". Part of the album "From Another Shore (Aveyond & Beyond)". I'm not sure if this is the old one or the new one, though.

"apparently"? :)

It is not a track that's should be distributed freely. It is a resource that is a part of a paid game, or a track on a CD that you purchase. Taking something that you're meant to pay for and putting it online for others to get for free is illegal.

I'm not saying you posting a link to it is illegal - it's the person who put it online who has breached the terms of the game or CD purchase.

I think it's a grey area - posting "let's plays" and things like that are probably under "fair use", but I have seen a number of youtube videos removed at the request of the owner of the materials.