Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
epdove

Gates of Night--Orc Kingdom

Is there a way to work around getting the last quarter key at the Orc Kingdon in Gates of Night? Since I last played, I've had four strokes, loss of vision in one eye, and a wicked good case of shaky hands--I just can't do it anymore. I would love to finish this game because I truly adore the Aveyond games and am replaying them all. Can you help?

I'll move this into the AV3 forum.

What exactly are you having troubles with? Is it the intelligence agency puzzle, or getting into the castle via the side entrance (past those guards)?

You can send me your save file and I'll get you past that point, if you like. Just get as close as you can to it, before you start having trouble, and then save your game.

Are you using Windows 7 or 8? If yes, then just hit the windows button (start button). Then in the text box type '%AppData%\Aveyond 3. Then hit enter. You should then see your save files. If you don't, then make sure the settings are set to show hidden files.

I can't find it. So I give up. I'm enjoying The Lost Orb which is somewhat different than the others, so I'm okay with it. Just curious if there's another Aveyond coming? Thank you for help.