Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
garnet1223

Does anyone have pictures of all Lya's dresses?

I've played through the game once only to see one of them. Now that I'm replaying it would be nice to know what they all look like. So if anyone can post pictures or even describe that they look like it would help tons! Thank you! :)

I am positive I saw a pic of that somewhere. I'll try and find it later. But for now, descriptions:

Snow Princess dress - white and ice blue, poofy, comes with a small crown in Iya's hair

Mage dress - white with a red stone at the top and a purple cape/overcoat

Chaos Mistress dress - I don't remember, it was sort of wizard-y though. And I think it had red, green, and/or purple

Enchantress dress - light lavender, with puffy tulip sleeves and white trim

Necromancer dress - black, looks like a kimono, if i remember correctly Iya has a silver band in her hair.

Wedding dress - I think it was light purple and white, it looked sorta like the Snow Princess dress

Traveling clothes - brown shirt and pants and a brown cape with a teal clasp

Vale clothes - white dress, or maybe a long shirt

EDIT: pic is somewhere in this thread: http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1892&forum=12&poll_id=32&pollresult=1

Or search "Aveyond 2 Iya" in Google images.

There was another one that showed her from every angle in every outfit but I can't find it.

Oooh okay thank you! This helps a ton along with the other forum post linked. I really cannot believe that other forum post did not come up when I searched for it. I apologize for almost making a duplicate thread! I don't mind if this gets deleted.