Aveyond Studios Community
Everguard

Everguard - The Master of Souls

Guest feyone2

Hi Nyx, yes I've beaten the guy in the house that's to the right in the swamp. There is a vampire in a tree thrunk in the forest near the elves but I haven't been able to do anything with him. He kills you before you even get a shot in. So can you recall anything else that might help me? All help appreciated. Thanks! :)

The Tree truck gut  - Skip him at this point.

Only thing left is the Hole.

The entrance to finding the Hole is in the house where the elfs are.  Read the books.  If you have done everything correctly the entrance will appear.

Guest feyone2

Thanks for the help Nyx. Found the hole and beat the bosses. Now working with Christina! :)

I have the "Bloodstone" quest.  I have searched the Basalisk caves but cannot find any dynamite.  Where am I going wrong? :(

Also, I am at the Glacies fight and the Act II fight help says that I should have "Theo".  Where did he come in to play?  I only have 3 party memebers!!

ty

m

Guest feyone2

Hi Nyx,

I can't remember where I found the dynamite (I thought it was in a cave after fighting the Basiliks) but you find Theo in Wydae in the house near the well (I think), he tells you to find him and runs off.

You have to go through the cave near the shops in Wydae and you'll find him on a separate little island. He chats to you, then joins your party. You'll need to level him up a bit so he can get his skills going.

When fighting Glacies make sure you have lots healing items.

Hope that helps

F

The Tree truck gut  - Skip him at this point.

Only thing left is the Hole.

The entrance to finding the Hole is in the house where the elfs are.  Read the books.  If you have done everything correctly the entrance will appear.

I'm trying to find the hole in the elf house and I can't find anything and I also still cant read the book. I take it the house to the right in the swamp was the house of the witch who cursed the lasso? I beat her but I still cant do anything. Is there something I'm missing?

Guest feyone2

Hi Pit-Face, to find the hole you have to go to the house in the forest where the elves are not the witches.

In the same swamp to the far right (as you enter from the Vampire camp)

n there should be a trail that leads to another house.  You have to enter and beat that guy b4 you can read the Book in the Elf house.

n

Where's this vampire camp? I'm a little worried that somehing isnt right here. I havent seen any vampire camp. The only vampire i've heard of yet is the one in the tree. I've searched around everywhere tons of times and for some reason nothing comes up. When I walk around in the swamp I dont find any other pathes except the ones that lead in from the mountain pass with the two witches (who dont move when I kill them, so i cant pass there) and the path that leads to the witch town.. The only other one is that guarded by Atlas, and I've beaten him a few times already, but he never disappears. I cant pass. is that where the camp is? Or where I should be going? This is so odd. Could it be some kind of glitch?

Guest feyone2

Hi Pit-Face, it sounds like a glitch to me because once you've beaten the two witches in the mountains or Atlas they shouldn't reappear. The cave behind the witches should be accessible as should the house past Atlas. You need to defeat those two Bosses to get their keys then you can read the book in the elves house.

Oh! I just saw there's a patch specifically for this problem! I'll give that a go!

Okay, downloaded the patch, downloaded the rss...yadda yadda file it needed. game window's working for the patch now, but I have to start over if I use it. Does anyone know if it's possible to import my saved games into the patch? Or what I need to do?

Edit, nevermind, I got it! Thanks alot everyone! glad I can move on with tihs game, I do like it so far, It woulda sucked to have had to leave it be.

Okay, beaten the first two games and onto the third! Diggin it so far, a nice way to relax after the day, except...

you killed off the knight! why'd you kill off the knight?! aarrrugghhh! Out of all of em! The knights are always the best! They're my boysss! yer killin me,aaahhhhhhhhnnnnooooooo!!

Wait, now I can't get my saved game to start from act 3. I copied the file over but it just keeps looping through from the "would you like to reset your level?" page to the credits and then the title screen. It did this with act 2 too, but it stopped when I agreed to watch the outro. Nothing like that here though. I've tried resetting my levels, I've tried NOT resetting. Not sure what else to do.

I know I do at least. It starts from after I saved after the first, when the question comes up asking if I want to reset my characters to 35. then it rolls through the credits and goes back to the title screen before continuing. Any idea what's up?

Hey Ema and Pit-Face,

Glad you're enjoying the game thus far! Quick question: did you save after the final fight in Act II? And if so, are you using the Act III version or the patch? Some users have complained that saves after the final fight in Act II would not load in one or either version of Act III. I would suggest using a save file from before the final fight (if you have one), copying it into Act III, and playing through. If you don't have any such file, try downloading the patch version and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, feel free to send me a copy of your game file and I'll try to solve the problem manually so that you can continue to enjoy the game :)