Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Aveyond Kingdom is LIVE!!!

Hi everyone, I would like to welcome you to our new community for Aveyond Kingdom! Here is an overview of what has changed:

For a time, we had two places where you could post art, stories, and comments for games. We've centralized things and everything should be put here:

Spam Haven still exists, but it was getting SO HUGE, so we've wiped the content from that forum and we're starting with a fresh install of a new one. Posts still count zero:
http://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/forum/21-spam-haven/

We've retired the guilds. We haven't had any new recruits for a long time and the guilds just weren't as attractive to members as they once were. We're going to work on a new community building system.

We've re-categorized lots of the forums. Take a look around at the new structure.

Chat is disabled (for now), but we plan to bring back this feature after some time has passed.

We'll slowly be rolling out new features as time goes on so stay tuned!

Being in this community since 2007 (?), I suddenly had a quick journey down memory lane on how much this place has changed. XD

I should say that this reincarnation (if it counts as one) is pretty nifty and simple. The new features of the quick reply area are useful and I don't need to remember any of those long codes. I look forward to those new and upcoming features.

I've been a follower of Aveyond for many years now.  I recently got a new laptop when my old one died a fiery, horrific death, and thankfully, since I bought my games through Amazon downloads, it's just a matter of re-installing.  

I've recently put Ean's Quest back onto my laptop and went hunting for the all spheres and party goodies to download (I love all the spheres, I can never decide which order for Iya to join!).  I know with the new website launch, content is slowly being added, but I created an account to specifically ask if the goodie downloads are going to be brought back??  I'm holding off on playing/downloading Rhen's Quest again, because I do enjoy the goodies, they make playing on the highest difficulty a bit less...difficult.  

Thank you, and again I do love the games!! 

ETA:  Mostly, I'm getting a lot of "Page Not Found"s, when I try to bring up the bookmarks from the previous site, I should say.  

I second a page for goodies and patches like before! =D
And hope to see more features like Chat and something like Cottage (?idk)

P.S: For now, how do I change my avatar O3O? (I can only customize my siggie)

I do believe this is a really great change, and in a way, Amaranthia is reborn =) 

I was here since late 2008 and I really didn't do much of importance I think, but I was fairly young. I remember always wanting to be able to join the guilds, but never made it to that point. So many things that actually "mattered", I wasn't able to comment on... For the most part I stayed in Spam Haven or bothering people on Kingdom Chat. The only thing that really mattered though was that I had fun. I went inactive and this year I had a horrible year mentally (and when I was disappeared I was having an internal conflict)... I felt a lot of regret this year and ended up understanding I was destroying myself, but it's a little late for that... Either way, I really love this site and I will try to work myself back into the community I suppose =) 

Yes, a lot of important people to me are gone, but I should try to start a new beginning... especially since my chains are lifted (not holding me down anymore at least)

Sorry for getting a bit off topic there, but I do agree with this. 

The guild removal... again, while I'm sad I never made it into one, it's good that they are gone. They were pretty intimidating.

The forum change itself... that's good also,  but for a more personal reason. Mainly that I can try to start over again, with almost all of my "posts" wiped (as they were in Spam Haven).

When the chat comes back, I doubt I'd be able to talk to others in it easily again, but ah well.

Happy late Holidays to all of AM, and a happy 2015 in advance =)

Not sure where I should post this as I have not yet familiarized with the new site.

So here there are no more leveling up, posts don't have gold and I couldn't find the guilts anymore. Will they be brought back?

I quite liked the guilds and was hoping to rack up enough gold to join one. And I had just a bit more to go...

So, since there are no more guilds (or there are and I just couldn't find them), how is the beta tester team decided for games? I know that for Aveyond, the beta testers were chosen among the guilded members.

A bit of help is apreciated. I'm a bit confused :)

Everyone, I've added a forum for goodies. I'm going to keep patches in the forum specific to a certain game (many are obsolete by now, but there are a few that are still needed). :)

Is there still going to be a limit to how big signatures can be?

Yup. There should be a limit right now.. I think it's 100 px high.

Thanks for asking Emma this was exactly my question.  Although us dragon lords were on the quiet side I quite liked being a part of them!

Second question on this (and apologize if this has already answered) - will beta testing of future aveyond games now be open to all?

Edited by Aisling Yinyr Ngaio
Merged posts

Randomly came back to this site just to see how much it's changed...and wow, it's changed a lot! I do kind of feel sad about losing the guilds since I remember having some great times with my fellow Dragon Lords, but I can understand the reasoning behind it. Even by the time I was guilded, many previous guild members (of all guilds, not just the DLs) were already inactive.

It's great to see a few familiar names around here, though :)

Came back because someone pmed me (THAT was suprising), but nice changes. A bit sad about Brotherhood being gone, but to be fair we were the least active guild anyway.

Might pop in every now and then to see what's new.