Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Aveyond Kingdom is LIVE!!!

@LHMH2015, did you mean "guild"? Guilds are magical groups from Aveyond which consist of members who blog, form groups and events etc. together! Earlier there was a restriction that you needed 1000 gold (posts) to join a guild.

Sent from my Aqua HD using the Amaranthia Android App.

Hmm, 1000 posts might be a bit too much for the new members...but I think we should have at least 600 posts or more on the forum to be an eligible guild member. Else, guilds wouldn't be so special anymore, would they? :3

And it'd be nice if there're cool titles for members' post-based rankings rather then "Members", "Advanced Members"... :)

Whoa, I get bogged down in school for a semester and suddenly a new forum! Wow!

I'm going to miss the W&W, but I can't wait to see what's in store next. (also I see that this shiny new forum has an autosave on posts--super, SUPER nice!)

I joined amaranthia bit too late to see how the "shop" worked (anybody remember?) I guessed you could "buy" stuff with the post gold...

I'd like to finally see that system :)

(also please change the post number back to "gold". Makes me feel kinda rich, I guess :D )

What happened to the web site!!!

I must have missed the warning that everything was about to change :(

First tried to use the link in my favourites, which failed to work, so had to run a search in Google.  Search of course was for amaranth games, which brought up a site with no mention of Aveyond :(

Tried other search results and found this site - :( where nothing was as expected.

Just logged in to get forum help with game, and have taken ages to find what I need.  What's going on!!!  It feels like it has been hijacked by Microsoft who always insist on making everything as unfamiliar as possible.  It is only because I like the games so much that I persist in trying to find my way around. :angry:

Any chance of some sot of guide to the site??  Pretty please, for those of us oldies who liked things the way they were. :wacko:

Lol even if I'm busy, I keep coming back to this place to check for any updates. XD I'm also curious about the plan to revive the guilds, too.

I just wish I was able to save a copy of the "books" found in the Dragon Lord forums; I'd try to find a cached page of it, but it was in a private forum, so I couldn't. ROFL

As regards how they are formed, I could only suggest role-playing at this point, e.g. to become a Dragon Lord, you must first role-play as if you were taming a wild dragon or something to that ilk~ 

wasn't there anything else in the shops? just rings?

P.S. I wanted to join Dragon Lords too :3

Hmm, there were "eggs" (probably dragon eggs, no?) and there're eggs that cost as far as 800 golds or so. (I was aiming to buy that one but the shop was shut down so pheww) XD

Can the headline above the pro pic I mean 'advanced member' b changed?

Yup, you can customize your title. You just have to go to

My Profile > Edit My Profile > Member Title (under Profile Settings) :)

also, some members have these (AWESOME) titles...?

is that sorta like the guild system or can we change it according to our will?

You can customize your title as you wish under Edit My Profile :3

Not sure if this is the spot to include this, but couldn't find anywhere else.

I like the new site. I've been a lurker for years, but never joined. It might be very helpful to have additional search parameters for the for-sale games. Ex - I've just gotten $10 for my present....which games are under that amount?

If they could be arranged by price, that would help. A reviewing/star ratings system would be helpful, also. One that can be seen before selecting it, so you could search for high rated ones. Currently, I search forums to find out which games have the least bugs, etc., but that gets time consuming.

Thanks.  :)

Yes, I bought a ring (the one like in AV1) and was trying to buy an egg which costed like 50 g(the cheapest) but then the store got closed up and my gold was gone too.

Something that I'm relieved and yet somehow upset that was removed is the health/mana bar

I was "dead" for a very long time, but I was building my mana and eventually was going to get revived, but it was removed once the new site was made. I'd like that returned, if possible.

Also, this has been asked before but...how are the beta-tester chosen for the games?

Over the years, I've discovered that the most active community members are usually the star beta testers, so the more posts someone has, the more likely they are to be selected to be a beta tester. There are also a few people who have beta tested in the past who did such an amazing job that they get an immediate pass if they apply.

Everyone, we'll be testing out a shop system very soon. I already have it installed, but I need to make sure I can customize it for our site. My overall goal is to tie shopping to a battle dome (like neopets). It's nice to be able to collect stuff, but it would be even better if that stuff had a purpose.

For guilds... stay tuned. ;)