Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Aveyond Kingdom is LIVE!!!

Aaaaah this is the topic I've been looking for - sorry for my repeat questions in the village square.  Overall great new site Amanda.  Is there a space where we can still report bugs?  I only ask because everytime I click on the forum title to see the list of forums to get back to village square, I get a page not found bug and then need to click on it a second time in order to get to the page I want.  Also I noticed some shiny new credits in my posession...I assume that this is what you were talking about in terms of the new shop system?

Aaaaah this is the topic I've been looking for - sorry for my repeat questions in the village square.  Overall great new site Amanda.  Is there a space where we can still report bugs?  I only ask because everytime I click on the forum title to see the list of forums to get back to village square, I get a page not found bug and then need to click on it a second time in order to get to the page I want.  Also I noticed some shiny new credits in my posession...I assume that this is what you were talking about in terms of the new shop system?

Jayshe, I think you can still report any bugs you find at the Technical Questions forum. Fortunately the bug is only localized in the /forums module (the link becomes /forums/forums instead of the proper /forums), so it shouldn't be happening anywhere else but do let us know if it does.

I've just received some credits too :P can't wait to see what we can do with them.

I only ask because everytime I click on the forum title to see the list of forums to get back to village square, I get a page not found bug and then need to click on it a second time in order to get to the page I want.

I noticed that issue, as well.  You can avoid clicking the Forum link by clicking on the links I circled below.  They will take you to different levels of the forum index.

Links_zps99493492.jpg

Silverdragon - cool idea!

No idea if there will be some sort of re-enactment of the fairs that used to occur but getting credits for the work of putting them on would also be fun.

Does anyone know where you can see your total accumulation of credits?

Again to change your member title:

Go to My Settings, first tab "Profile settings", then scroll 'till you see "Profile Information", right above the place where you have to fill in your birthday, you can fill in your title.

OK, let's try this again.

To change your title:

1. Click on your name at the top right and select My Settings.

2. Select the Profile Settings tab on the left.

3.  Scroll down to Profile Information and fill in the Member Title section.

Profile_zpsf8059a75.jpg

@BlackPrincess: How to upload a screenshot:

Step 1: Press "Print Screen Sys Rq" on your keyboard

Step 2: Ctrl + V on Paint

Step 3: Save it

Step 4: Use photobucket or something else to upload your photo

Step 5: Link the direct link on Image and done