Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Aveyond Kingdom is LIVE!!!

Hi all,

I haven't posted in a looong time.  I hope everyone is well.  I was thrilled to receive an email about the new site and the new games.  I wish you all the best and I can't wait to play the next Aveyond.

MommaBear (whose oldest small bear is now nearly 6'6" and about to start university!!

Hi to you all:

I recently received an email about your new Aveyond Kindom site, and I really like the new layout!! :) I am glad to be back on this forum since it's been awhile that I joined the old Amaranthia website and purchased a few Aveyond games.

Hello~

I haven't been here for a long time. Thanks for the notification / updates via mail and FB. :)

Few things I notice. Firstly, the main page: It's colorful! lol But I think I can get used to it. I am browsing the forums now with my Galaxy Tab. So, let me first apologize if there are things usually displayed clearly on the PC version but is not displayed on the Tab, or is displaced, and I missed it, and inadvertantly asked silly questions. For example, I amost wanted to ask where the log in button is. ._.

I see an app! :D

The guilds. It's ok. It was fun. We didn't have it back in the earlier days. We can move on without it (... though I am embarrassed to say that I have been rather inactive for the majority of time during which the guild forums still exist). Just my opinion. ;)

@BeMused, your Galaxy Tab should be able to run the Aveyond Kingdom app. Right now, we are fixing some critical issues, so we are planning to release a mega-overhauled version of the app. You will be able to post from the app itself :) with a user friendly UI designed especially for smaller screens of tablets and smartphones. Just wait for a couple of weeks till the release :)

Sent from my Aqua HD using the Aveyond Kingdom Android App.

Hmm... only now I read all the replies in this thread. As for the member title, the plain 'advanced member', yes, I can change it without difficulty and my post count during the time of change was 800-ish. Maybe this issue has already been fixed when I came back bout two days ago? (oh, I was already in a guild if you are wondering, albeit an inactive one... haha).

Not sure what 'credit' you guys are talking about cause I didn't see it anywhere. Then again, I am browsing the forums via my Tab and android phone... so I may miss certain things.

Oh... you could buy things with gold previously? I didn't realize that. I thought it was just a cool way of post counting. *awkward laughter*

Regarding the Guild system. I wonder how it would be. :)

We were getting notifications that we'd received credits as a reward for posting.  I think we are still getting the credits, we just aren't getting spammed with the notifications.  I assume Amaranth will be implementing something that uses these credits in the future.

The store where you could purchase things with your gold didn't have much inventory and it didn't exist very long, so you didn't miss anything. ;)

FYI, I was only getting one credit per day, as long as I made at least one post.  (One person did say he was getting a credit for each post, but everyone else seems to get only one credit per day.)