Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Aveyond Kingdom is LIVE!!!

Yeah, I'd like customizable titles too, as well as bringing back the guilds. I don't agree about the cottages add they were actually very cool, so I wish they were back again.

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Ohmygoodnessthisissuchasurprise.

I haven't been very active on Amaranthia for an incredibly long amount of time - it's been years, I think! I doubt anyone remembers me :P I was thinking of revisiting little 6-year-old me's favourite games and decided to cruise through this place for old time's sake, and the new design totally shocked me. Pleasantly, of course. I'm very happy to see this! The new site looks great! Very official, and the like. 

I do have to say that I'm a little disappointed about the guilds not being included here, and I really would like to see those again, haha. I'm glad to see things picking up around this place again. I'll be waiting for that shop feature, yes yes ty ty. Man, is there a way to delete annoying preteen you's posts no ok then

The new site is really good! It is much more pleasing to use than the older one, and besides it is much more good looking :)

Sent from my Xperia U using Aveyond Kingdom

Beta testing has traditionally be open only to guild members. However, since the guilds are no longer a part of the site, then it'll most likely be open for members who have been with the site a while.