Aveyond Studios Community
Amaranth

Aveyond Kingdom is LIVE!!!

I was getting it everyday too. Bt it suddenly stoppd

Yes.  Someone complained about the credit notification spamming, and although most said they liked it, the notifications for it were removed.  Not a problem, though.  :)

Wow! So much has changed :-) And no guilds and titles anymore. I guess Aisling wins :-)

But I'm glad I was able to retain my avatar and username.

Yeah, a lot has changed since the last time I came here. The new site is really much better, though it used to be much cooler with lots of people back then. I remember the time when there used to be 100+ online people. I never joined though at that time because I used to think that forums are waste of time :P

The new games look really cool, though I have not got time to try stargazer yet. It's great to think of Aveyond 4!

So much has changed since i last logged on. The new layout looks amazing. Was a bit sad to see that we don't have the guilds anymore. Been busy with school and work, Didn't get a chance to check out the new games yet. Now that i'm done with school, will be coming on more often.

Will the contests sub-forum be coming back as well. I don't see it anymore?

That must be doubtable, because the contest section was hardly active...

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Hello everyone. I haven't been here for a while. The new site looks great and lovely to see a few familiar people around. I am looking forward to exploring the new site :)

Hello everyone. I haven't been here for a while. The new site looks great and lovely to see a few familiar people around. I am looking forward to exploring the new site :)

Welcome back!

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

I will admit I read through 6 whole pages of posts and colorful siggies before skipping to the last page to make my comment so I might be experiencing brain lag. At the very beginning, I didn't like the site purely because the guild system died. However, now, I'm getting a bit more accustomed to liking this new forum (I might sound like an old granny who had her favorite grandchild taken away from her).

-Like Stardale and someone else said before, the fact that you implemented the auto-insert BBCode feature and auto-save posts-in-development is really helpful.

-I don't mind that the cottages were torn down (even though I'd done a fair bit of exhausting work on mine). They might have been all the rage at one point in time but I think not many people were interested in visiting the cottages anymore. It was, however, fun to read some of the comments.

-Remember reading about member ranks somewhere so here's an idea. Apart from "member" and "Advanced member" it would be nice to see titles scale in accordance with the number of posts. Restricting the signature size for different ranks of members might also be nice (I know mine is huge but some are huger-er x.x). As for self-made titles, they can appear below the avatar, perhaps.