Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Introduce Yourself :)

Hi, my real full name is Le Hoang Minh Hieu, I'm from Vietnam, I'm 12 years old, and I love playing role-playing games. RPG is the best genre in my opinion. Aveyond must be the best game I played (next to Stargazer ^^). And I found your community by some of your games like Aveyond, Ella's Hope, The Witch and The Warrior, Millennium, Last Heroes, etc... I hope you keep making incredible games and I hope that I can help with the community. :)

G'day Mates from the land of down under!

I am an "Older" RPG player from way back since Dungeons & Dragons day...lol

I have come to love Aveyond series with a passion and have went through all of them many times except the "Darkthrop Prophecy" which I have just started recently.

I am a nurse of some 30 plus years, travelled all over the world and settled in Australia.

I am also a game monitor for several other online games as well, and have loved helping all ages out as best as possible. Kinda been a adopted Mother/Grandmother/Friend to many through the years.

Remarried after 15 years of previous loveless marriage, and as happy as I possibly can be going into my third year still as a newlywed!

I still love adventure games like Aveyond, and will never grow up, being as a big kid when it comes to games like them!

Cannot wait for the newest one to come out soon!

Just wanted to add, thanks to the wonderful team here, and for all the help and patience.

The new site is wonderful! and beautiful!

As everythings nw evn I'll start afresh! Hi all! M Fariha. M 16. Like reading, songs, chatting, playing games (esp RPG). Luv Aveyond (who doesn't!) ! Bt its a matter of great sorrow tht I couldn't afford thm so couldn't play the other serie :'(.....anyways I really like AK! I met really good friends, chatted, had a good deal of time (still having ;) !). Oh and I luv making nw friends!!!!!

My original post is probably buried somewhere in the old thread, so here we go!

I go by Aeternus on this site. I joined way back in 2006 when I was procrastinating in university and after having found (and loved) the first Aveyond game. I was guilded after about 6 months, I think, and joined the Dragon Lords Guild. I stuck around for a few years, helped hold what I believe was the first ever guild-organized contest (with a copy of Aveyond 2 as the prize), but eventually grew out of Amaranthia and got pretty busy with real life, too. Ah, the joys of adulthood!

I'm female, from Canada, and am 26 years old. I work as a registered nurse. I own a really fat, lazy cat but she's lovable and has the most beautiful green eyes. I enjoy games from time to time, and I have to say, it was Aveyond that got me into RPGs. I have since become a fan of games like Chrono Trigger, the Assassin's Creed games, and the Tales Of... series. Outside of games, I enjoy traveling (in fact, I'm heading to Chile in February!), playing the piano, and wasting a lot of time on the Internet.

Old dinosaur from I don't even know when anymore haha. Haven't been back in years so wow, the forum got a makeover.

My first game was Ahriman Prophecy and I found it via google. Took 2 hours to download it (back in the days of 25.5 kb!) but was totally worth it. Have since lost interest in rpg maker games though my interest has slowly returned via excellent horror rpg maker games.

Interest include procrastinating, video games, reading, and sleeping. Lots and lots of sleeping.

Hi All,

Been here since many good old years, got many friends, so here we go:

I am a software programmer, pentest and anything else related to computers and math. The funny part is that since the last few months, I don't have a PC, so I am badly starved of Aveyond.

My first game was AP, which I got off an EFY CD (no internet back then). Now I have completed the whole series several times :D

Wow I'm still surprised KTC is still active! I'll re-introduce myself then.

Some of you may know me before... "Ivana". I have NO idea what email I've used on that account anymore and I can't remember the password as well.

It was fun talking to DA about animes/manga and her artwork, and the occasional chit-chat with you KTC. ;D Right now I've move on to other sites, mainly wordpress since I've recently started blogging, and I've been in the League community ("LoL") for about a year now. If anyone plays there, feel free to add me and maybe we can rage at teh n00bs over skype call haha.

That's pretty much it!

Also, what happened to the "club" in the village? I can't seem to find it?

I'm not actually, I've only recently come back after several years of inactivity due to someone pming me haha. Not sure how long I'll be staying this time, but we'll see.

You can contact Amaranth to fix the name issue stuff and I think the club is gone sadly. :(

Fresh topic!

Forum says I joined in 2008, but I do remember something about a wrong button being pushed and a that we got a fresh start..? I think I'm 2007, I was abroad and bored, lol. Used to be a member of the Brotherhood which we brothers let die...

I think I found the first Aveyond, got stuck and landed on this forum...

Still a fan of the games, storylines are great and the puzzles are fun, just finished the Stargazer Christmas game and I'm a fan again. :)

Oh, me. I'm Jolien, still in Hungary, nowadays working and being a mom of 2 little boys. :) 

My name is Jodi and I have been playing your games for a long time. I found your site on facebook and signed back up with all of you.

I have so many games that I play sometimes I take a break from them when I get stuck in some areas. Then I try again I have at least 20 games that I play. And when I see more I check them out and then buy them.

Just keep on bringing the games I love the role plays

Hey, my name is Jonathan. Currently i am a college student going for a masters in graphic and game design. I have beta tested for Bethesda Studios' Elder scrolls online and for Bungies' Destiny, but the games i most enjoy are the games on ameranthia. I think I own 25 or so games from here, and Aveyond is actually why I want to become a game designer. If anyone wants to hit me up my email is goose.peter@gmail.com

well,I just changed my username,cuz I found it stupid,so I guess I might as well start afresh :)

Hey,all....I'm DayDreamer..I was previously known as SeerCassandra (why I chose that username? I don't know,so don't even ask...... -_- )...so you guys can just call me Dreamer,or even Cassy,or Cass,if you wanna (I personally liked it when my friends referred to me as Cassy...so,yeah... :D )

As of now,I'm a college student,aged 19,and will turn 20 this March (yaaay,for that!! :lol: ).....

There's nothing much to say about me...cuz I feel I'm very boring...I'm usually shy and quiet around people,even around my friends,and tend to open up,only when I'm really,really,really comfortable with them....my likes include: chocolate (obsession XD),Aveyond,crime and mystery novels,good RPGs,sweets,travelling,etc etc etc....

my dislikes include:spiders (more like a phobia),show-off's (I hate them!!! X( ),and.....well,can't remember anything else,as of now  :P

I stumbled across this site many years ago,thanks to my elder sister,who first introduced me to Aveyond...I fell in love with the game,and finally opened up an account here after I graduated from school...

and since then,I've made some really good friends here,who understand me very well,even though I've never met them,and I just want them to know,that I really appreciate their friendship,and hope that our friendship lasts forever.. :)

and to my dear reader,thank you for reading this seemingly lengthy autobiography,and for putting up with it!!! XP

Cheers to all!! :D

Hi,

I'm natdb, I've loved your games ever since I first played Aveyond 1. I had an account years ago under a different name but I don't remember it, so I decided to create a new account. It's nice to meet all of you.

Hello gamer peeps, i'm Sarah 21 years old and i've known the amazing game called "Aveyond since i was 15 or something :D i fell in love with it ever since.. in other words i got addicted to it

and now i'm on the gates of this new realm "Stargazer Christmas" don't really know the characters here so anyy help will be highly appreciated cuz i'm mmm  kinda stuck in summit mountain! :D nice to meet you all happy to be a part of this family

I've been an "in and out" member for a long time. Since everyone's starting over fresh, I'll do the same.

I'm Erin, but feel free to call me Demi. :) I'm from Massachusetts, and, while I play a number of games, my favorites are the RPG types, which is why I still enjoy going back and playing the Aveyond games. I'm also a life-long bookworm, I knit, would like to learn to crochet, do counted cross-stitch, and write a little. I live with my fur-babies, two kitties named Raven and Maggie, who figured out within the first week that I am a huge pushover.

I'm always happy to meet new people, and chat, so feel free to poke, prod, or give a shout. :D

I guess I might as well re-introduce myself, too.

From the frigid land of Finland hails Mae (so not my real name, btw, unfortunately), a 32-year-old perpetual student, whose pastimes include playing with her cat, staring pointlessly at the computer screen and working, in no particular order. 

Came here around 2007 (oh, dear, has it really been that long?), but haven't been very active for a while now. I wish there were more discussions in the village square, but I lack the imagination needed to come up with a topic, so there.

I'm happy to see new active members here, it gives me hope that things will pick up again. 

Anyways, hi, everyone, I hope I get to know many of you. :)

Hello!

It was the music that caught my attention. I was studying for my STPM (a pre-university programme in Malaysia) while sitting behind me was my brother playing Ahriman's Prophecy. I got distracted :P and played a bit. I got stuck at some point in the game and thus sought help from a walkthrough. That was how I found Amaranthia. Initially I was just active around the game's help segment... then gradually explored the rest of the forums, discovered a whole bunch of awesome people, and eveutually got myself into the Witches and Warlock guild. THAT was so long ago. I seriously have no idea when I first joined it. xD

I was called Ogre. Now as BeMused. Call me whatever, I don't mind. xD

I enjoy browsing the internet while off duty. Oh, did I mention before that I love RPGs? I think that is the factor that ties us all here. Through Ahriman's Prophecy I was introduced to the world of RPGs... Since my laptop decided to kick the bucket some months ago I am basically stuck with PS games: Skyrim, Dishonored, Assassin Creed... just to name a few.

I played the piano. Back when I have the suitable programme I had some of the songs and soundtracks, mostly from the games I played, transcribed for piano. If possible I would like to transcribe most, if not all, of the soundtracks from the Aveyond series. Notes by notes. lol :)

Hey! I think this is my first time posting on the new forums!
It's been so long since I last logged in...

I first started Ahriman's Prophecy in 2004 but really got into it only in spring 2005. Then I needed some help and I went to explore the website and really got to love the forums.
I used to be quite addicted to the site in 2005-08.
And of course I love all of Amaranth RPGs. Ahriman's Prophecy was my first one. I have played more by other producers since then but the Aveyond series is special to me. The music, landscapes, ambience, I have always found it unique and enchanting.
I was a bit shocked first by how different this site looks now, but it's still very pretty!

Hey everyone! :)

My real name is Kelben Ray Oracoy. I'm 17 years old and a Filipino. The first amaranth game I played was Aveyond 1. I remembered the joy of having to control a character using the keyboard keys because I was sick of mouse-clicking games. The graphics of Aveyond 1 were an eye-candy for me and I found myself hooked to the game... spending late evenings trying to find my way through Eastern Empire just to get to Veldarah (oh those times :P:D ). I finished the game within two months... a whole summer vacation so I searched if there was an Aveyond 2 and to my delight there was! And then there were Aveyond: Orbs of Magic! And now Aveyond 4 is in production!

I don't know why I narrated how I discovered Aveyond LOL. I love Tei'jal and I love things twisted and dark. I really love RPG games that eventually stumbled across RPG Maker XP and started making my own games but I never finished one xD XD

I've been a member for as long as I can remember. I love the new look of the Amaranthia. It's a very unique social networking site! I hope I will make a lot of friends here!

Have a good day everyone!  :lol:

(New site new me *is shot*)

Hi everyone! My name is Sahina and there is a very high chance that whatever depth that I may exhibit on this page (and anywhere else) is a blatant lie by the government so that you all can be fooled into complacence while I launch my masterplan of letting lasagna take over the world or something. I like to think that I consist of one part anger at the systematic injustices present throughout the world, one part morbidity and strangely immature humour, one part confusion over basically all I encompass, and one part an amalgamation of crying lettuce, trail mix with full sized Kit Kats, fandom garbage, and memes.

I’m incredibly charming, as you can see.

My hobbies include crying over fictional characters, writing, reading, doodling, and, I don't know, maybe being critical. I am horribly socially awkward and cannot hold a conversation without any form of memeing in it to save my life. I’m self-deprecating, toxic, in need of approval, and at the same time, self-confident, probably not as toxic as I could be, and in need of no approval whatsoever because I am obviously an angel fallen from heaven. (I’m a little sore from the impact, thank you for asking.) I don’t know when to stop being sarcastic, and my aim in life is to live a life tucked away in the corner of the Himalayas with fast-speed Internet, five cats, and eyebrows that incite envy in the most glamorous of fashion models. I’d also like Netflix, actually. And good food. And good clothes. And good video games…

Speaking of video games, I found Aveyond by... not finding it. My aunt found it for me when I was still a wee lass of six. I got stuck on fighting Rhen's sword singer teacher (I don't recall his name anymore snrk) and then ended up shelving the game until I was like 8. After realizing that the game had full untapped potential and that I was being utterly, completely unresourceful, I played it again (and used a  Lightning scroll to K.O. the dude in one hit and THEN actually began playing the game hahahahaha). I finished it in a couple of weeks flat! And, well, then began my obsession with RPG games, especially XP and VX ones. Yay.

There’s actually unsurprisingly nothing that’s more interesting about me, I think. Other than the fact that I’m viciously sj sometimes, but well, moving on. I'm very glad to be here again. I think I haven't been on here in like a couple of years; I hope that sort of hiatus doesn't launch itself again! It's a pleasure to meet everyone, old and new members alike.

Have a great day, people!

Hello everybody! I don't know if you know me but I was a member of Amaranthia since I was 10 years old! :)

My name is Grisel (add May xD) and I live in the Philippines! :) when I started here in Amaranthia, I barely even know how to speak English but thankfully, due to my burning desire to learn English, I am finally able to speak! 8'DD

When I was young, I would often see the game called "Aveyond" where my male classmate would play once we have our free time in our computer class. I really loved the graphics and I was so touched by it to the point that I downloaded it in Yahoo! Unfortunately, I was too young at that time so I wasn't able to buy Aveyond (dad wouldn't let me buy it also :-( ). There was that 5-minutes thing (yes there is one of you download a game in Yahoo! Before. I don't know if it still exists today though) every time I keep on playing Aveyond. It didn't really piss me off since the graphics of Aveyond was so magical to me. I was very patient at that time and saved the game every after battle. Then, in the end, I was able to fight Ahriman or the villain of Aveyond 1. Unfortunately, 5 minutes wasn't enough to finish the game. So, I just let it off. Even up until now, I've always loved Aveyond. Compared to the other RPG games, Aveyond is always the best in my heart. (Truth to be told: it cannot be compared to Kemco games BWAHAHA I'm evil jk). I actually wish it had one on mobile though since I'm beginning to have problems in my eyes that's why I can't play well in my laptop :( I bought too many Kemco games but Aveyond is still the best =( other than that, I'm looking forward for Aveyond 4! Yay! More outfits and more wonderful adventures to come!

Hello there you guys ! :D

I'm from Malaysia and my adorable parents named me Anis Surayya *pronounce it if you can  :P

You can call me Ane if you want too cause' CNanOnino is just too long I know  ;)

I'll be 18 on this 1st August so any gifts are welcomed from the deepest of my heart lol  :P

I like hearing music with meaningful lyrics such as The Script songs  :wub:

I think my first rpg is Super Mario ? is that even rpg ? XD

But since then I always like playing this type of game rpg and

somehow somewhere I stumbled upon Ean's Quest ? *I don't quite remember

I really admire the beautiful arts and amazed of the quest that are related to each other .

Starting from that point I do a little :P  research and met this forum .

That's all . Nice too meet you guys .

Please take care of me  :wub: