Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Introduce Yourself :)

I used 2 play yahoo games 2. Tht 5 min thing was the way tht I finished most of the games & increased patience. Unfortunately it doesn't happen nw :'( . Anyways Welcome 2 Aveyond Kingdom newbies & Welcome back old bt dear members!

Seems everyone do the fresh start, well I should do the same then.

Hello everyone! My real name is Prita. My username is thha_luth then someone out there (which is Grisel xD) made a nickname for me, so everyone around the forum usually called me "Luthie". And for now, I live in Bandung, Indonesia. I know several people who is Indonesian as me and I was surprised there were quite a lot lol. 

Okay, so my first game in Amaranthia is Aveyond 2, my brother influenced me to play it and I became quite addicted with Aveyond. Then I was curious about it so I joined the forum. I forgot when I joined the forum but I think it was in 2009? My first account named "thaa" but then I forgot about the password so I made another one, the nickname "thha_luth" as you can see until now. When I was joining back then, my English is quite screwed up but yeah I am learning and learning, a quite improvement huh? :3

I remembered I often borrowing my school's WiFi just to post around Amaranthia, oh old days (I am sounded like an old lady? o,o)  Okay back to the story, so I joined the guild after I reached the 1.000 posts and I was in dilemma about which guild I would choose? Enchanters or Druids? And so my heart told me to go on Enchanters.

For now I am a college student in major of Management, Economics. I am trying to get graduated this year so wish me luck! I might just ghost-ing around the forum cause I am busy with real life right now but if I remember Amaranthia, I will always come here to see the next update of Aveyond 4 (so excited about it!) or maybe forum-ing with you guys again just like old days (sounded like an old lady again =.=") Maybe not too active when I was in high school but, at least I can be a little active again hopefully! 

Cheers~ 

P.S: (That was long.. sorry!) xD

Nice to see you back around! :) I remember your username from the old site, though I don't think we met then. Welcome back, anyway :D

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Hello LHMH2015~ ^3^

Yeah I am kinda excited about what will happen in Aveyond 4. Surely everyone which is love Aveyond excited too~

(Is that how I should call you? sorry >.<)

Hey everyone!

Ok so I'm new in this Aveyond community but am far from new when it comes to the Aveyond Games. Im 17 years old and have been in love with Aveyond since I was..12 or 13ish? The first Aveyond game I played was Rhen's Quest. Like most here from what I read, I got to play it from Yahoo. First hour was all ya got for free and five minutes afterwards lol. Yea it was a hassle having to open the game every five minutes, but hey this game was amazing! I really loved Rhen and Lars's character (disappointed in the end tbh) and was hooked by the storyline.

I've also played Ahriman's Prophecy and Ean's Quest. I have yet to play all four chapters for the third one and cant wait for the fourth one to come out. I love anything that is fantasy-like and magical creatures, so which is why I have a deep love for the Aveyond games. ^·^ I've come to the forums in hope of meeting others who share the same love and have other similar interests as well!

Okay then, so hi Lem! And hi too BlackPrincess, nice to meet you! ^o^

And hello too Labyrinth, hope you enjoy your time in Aveyond Kingdom too! You should play AV3, the game is great and makes you curious about what will happen next. ;)

Thanks LH and Luth (idk how you prefer to be called!).

I'm excited and glad to be here :) I can't wait to play AV3, I feel like it's gonna have a lot of cliff hangers since its split in four parts lol.

Hi! I'm Elsa (Obviously not my real name) from Frozen (my fav movie from 2015)! I used to play Aveyond long back when I was in college, and at that time, it was one of the best :D. I still browse the forums sometimes, and signed up again today cause I lost my old account (Which btw had no posts idk)

Well anyway, it's good to be back and I hope I'll stay longer this time :)

Yeah, frozen's my favorite from 2015 too (though it was released in 2014) :D Anyway, welcome back!! It's nice to see people returning :)

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

BlackPrincess, thanks and yeah, Elsa is really cool. Actually, I love her eyes as they match perfectly with the ice gown and her cape. Throw in the French braid, and she's surely the sexiest Disney princess :D

Specter, yeah, frozen is awesome!!! Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome back Elsa! XD I loved Frozen when it first came out. My friends got annoyed with me because I couldnt shut up with the Let it Go song lolol. I need to go watch it again, its been so long..

I go by Kyndig in this forum, currently 38 will be 39 on june 14th. I play games preferably rpg of most any types, strategy, and action hack n slash, only shooters I like they don't make the accessories for them anymore. by which I mean duck hunt and the battlemech games on regular nes and snes. I like rpgmaker games and some of the newer ones. I am also on aldorlea forums and newreality games forums as well as on steam and psn. steam id is ZodiacDragonStar, PSN is Samurai-Kyndig

if anyone wants to add me. I in real life I answer to kyndig, or Zodiac Dragon, as well as my real name, because in my family there is someone with same first name as me and somewhere in illinios is someone with both my first and last name who I am not sure if they are related or not. so I go by my 2 online aliases as said before and only use my real name if I can help it.

Hey Kyndig welcome to AK ^·^ It's weird that someone has same first and last name as you, not impossible, but I'll be creeped out if that happened to me and we weren't related lol.