Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Introduce Yourself :)

Hi. Adept here, formerly known as theAdept_Rogue. I've actually been a member of this site for a couple of years, until I left a couple of months ago, due to the site's inactivity. However, now that I've returned, I don't feel like logging in to my old handle (which, now that I think about it, is too word-crufty for my liking), so I created this new one.

Hey there, I'm moonpeace. I've actually been part of this site for awhile (since...2008, I believe, on my first account), but often fell into inactivity. Back in 2014 I used to lurk obsessively for news, but I eventually stopped coming on due to how inactive the place was, and found other things to spend time waiting for. I've decided to make an effort to be more active after seeing how everything's changed. The site looks so much cleaner, and I'm super excited for Aveyond 4! I've loved the Aveyond games ever since I first discovered them back in the second grade. They were the first fandom I've been a part of, drawn fan art for, created extensive headcanons for - and Amaranthia was the first forum I joined. I'm ecstatic to be back and enjoy everything new Amaranthia has to offer :)

Hi. Adept here, formerly known as theAdept_Rogue. I've actually been a member of this site for a couple of years, until I left a couple of months ago, due to the site's inactivity. However, now that I've returned, I don't feel like logging in to my old handle (which, now that I think about it, is too word-crufty for my liking), so I created this new one.

Hello Adept, nice to see you back! I think you can change your username too, if you'd like using your old account lol. It's in your User Control Panel. It's been a while since I see you. ^.^

Well hello there too MoonPeace! Nice to meet you! ;)

Hello, long time no see

I'm Fuu (in most site now I probably known as Irene_Faye though)
not entirely new, but well, I guess I'm back

hope to be active soon, but well, since I don't have that much of a free time now, I think I'll just have to start it slowly

Nice to meeet you all again

Hello, I'm Mahwiii!

/not my real name but that's what i mostly use/

actually I used to use another nickname before Nami24 but adding 24 to a name isn't cool u.u ah but I like the number 24 :D and no am not 24 yet...

i used this nickname in online games.. mmorpg games mostly but now it changed to Mahwiii so if you ever know me from an online game... hi to you! :D

/ah in a side note i also want a recommendation for a new online game, the last one my friends have already left and i also stopped playing it..

I liked aveyond from yeaaars ago and from it I loved RPG games *-* it was my muse.. my addiction.. my Love <33

But it never crossed my mind to join the forums or anything /I don't think I knew it existed? maybe I was too kidish to think u.u

well that, and am too lazy to commit to something /unless i get addicted/ but even when am addicted, once i lose interest it becomes hard for me to come back..

though now with the app i can online everyday I think so maybe i can commit? :D

anywaaaaaaaaay

I will turn 21 this year so am past my teens and am just an old lady now.. I miss being a kid T.T

I'm from Qatar ^-^

am a cat lover and a proud virgo! :D 

hmm I like to draw tho i sucked at it

well, before when i was in school i used to draw everyday so back then my drawings were decent... but after i got to uni i stopped..

my favorite color is red and the thing am most confident in making is noodles XD its yummy <3

/I also think its my favorite food but mom is banning me from eating it D:<

/coughs so i eat secretly like a boss B)/

ah I'm also good at being indecisive ^-^ for now I changed my major like 3-4 times and i still can't choose a major.. but I think I will stick to the major am in right now cuz I can't change my major anymore if i have finished more than 60 hours............

yeah that system is nice. Its good they made it or i would be spending all my years in uni jumping from major to major... 

hmm..

I also like kpop/kdrama/manga/webcomics and sometimes anime 

anyone out there a fan of Shinne, ss501, teentop or vixx? :D lets spazz together sometimes ^-^

or we can talk about kdramas together if your watching them! :D these days am into ongoing dramas I can recommend good stuff u.u /i think to me

for mangas I like Oresama teacher the most.. tho idk if many people knows it.. if they know it they would probably like it? :D so if you don't know it read it! it's amazing! i made people read it and they got addicted like me <3

/and now they hate me cuz they reached with them and have to wait for more chaps xD

and my recent addiction in webcomics! :D

few weeks ago I found Line webtoon app I had it before but now re-downloading it and finding more webcomics I got addicted, its addiction <3 *Q*

as for animes these days i only watch onepiece and sometimes conan.. tbh i don't like the new animes.. i just don't like the overused style.. I like the styles that are unique and shows that an artist have his or her own style *-* its kinda awesome :"D 

I also think one day I will draw a manga.. when I'm not lazy that is u.u

... well my intro was a bit long was it....

so ehh.. maybe I did it wrongly..? o.o

well anyway,

nice to meet you peoples *-*

/yes i added s intentionally cuz it sounds cute with s peoples

lets be friends <3

PS: maybe i should copy this to my about-me instead xD/

Welcome Mahwii Hope you hav a good time.

ah I'm also good at being indecisive ^-^ for now I changed my major like 3-4 times and i still can't choose a major.. but I think I will stick to the major am in right now cuz I can't change my major anymore if i have finished more than 60 hours............

Me too ;)

I will turn 21 this year so am past my teens and am just an old lady now.. I miss being a kid T.T

Well hello Mahwiii! Welcome welcome~

Anyway, seems I am older than you. I am 22 years old, don't say that.. I feel like I am an old lady here T^T

You are joining the forum now soo.. have fun in Aveyond Kingdom! I know things has gone pretty quiet but we'll make it merrier ^.^

And hello too Arshsayied! Welcome welcome xD

@luthie

Yaaay another old lady---uh uh i mean someone in their 20 years old with me ;-;

Omg i cant believe i even passed 20 and getting to 21... why is years passing by so fast...

Well i like 22 its an even number u.u

And hi hi @arshsayied ^-^)/

Were both newbies so lets get along

Or are u not a newbie and am the only newbie here ;-;

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aveyond Kingdom

@luthie

Yaaay another old lady---uh uh i mean someone in their 20 years old with me ;-;

Omg i cant believe i even passed 20 and getting to 21... why is years passing by so fast...

Well i like 22 its an even number u.u

Lol you did it on purpose..  :angry: 

I know, a year is passed so fast. But I hope I can get out from college, maybe 1 more year then I'll get to work too.. Then I'll get married. Maybe it isn't so bad though, even being an adult has something fun as well although I miss being a child and teenager too. >.<