Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Introduce Yourself :)

Yay, Rosie!

I bet, Hello, nice to meet you everyone!

I also bet, Rosie's name Rosie, I bet, can call me Rose Princess, I bet this one, you can call Rosalyn, too!

I bet this one too, I'm 10 years old! Happy to meet you!

Yay, Rosie! Yay, everyone!

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

So I wandered back here because I got a note to beta-test the new forum. I had to make a new account, and I decided to keep my old name because I'm too used to it to change. 

I prefer to go by "agas", if you please, because there's actually someone else going around by the name of "daeva" online. We're actually sort-of-friends too thanks to our shared interest in samurai, which made it even weirder.

Anyways. I got here thanks to my sister Adept. She's the one who first played Aveyond (yay Yahoo Games) and I hover behind her back to watch her play. Then I played too. I have been luring in the forums since the site was still that old purple site, but never did sign up to Amaranthia until it got the major revamp and looks almost like this new one. 

don't remember why the daeva thing happened. Back then my favourite wasn't even Agas, it was Nanghaithya. Agas just has the shortest name and I'm a lazy bum. I'm not as crazy about daevas as I used to be, but I'm still rooting for the daevas to return in Aveyond somehow. If not, there's always still my crazy-long-winded-AU-continuum in which Agas is married to Rhen and they're Mel's ancestor and stuff (I have weird ideas, i know, so sue me).

I'm mostly floating around just browsing posts now because I got nothing interesting to say, hahah :P I post art at the Herbert Art Gallery thing, I guess, and the AV4 updates thread. 

Well Well hellow my names is Nio o/ 

I am a friend of slimmmeske2 she's showed this forums so why not join? 

I am a artist since 2008 and works on games and manga c: 

nice to meet you guys o/

OH...

I have to say my english is not the best so...bear with my nioniese and if you struggle slim is here for translate ~

Hi,

Suppose I should introduce myself...

I've been lurking here because I wanted info on Aveyond 4 and I loved the Aveyond series as a kid (they were the second RPG I've played after the video game that is my username- in fact I thought the former were a blatant ripoff of the latter... )  Honestly I was pretty reluctant to join Amaranthia community at first (I guess because it feels a bit... girly?  Like it's targeting 50-year-old women or something?  I mean that in the nicest way possible of course).  It's nice, though, to have a community like Amaranthia that's so warm and welcoming (something that's quite a rarity on the Internet) after trolling in YouTube comments all day.

I like strategy games- not really RPGs moreso as wargames like Age of Empires, Starcraft, or Command and Conquer.  But JRPGs also are amazing and have a really distinct feel, and I like how Aveyond is basically a western-made JRPG, something you don't see that often, even of the quality of Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy.  Aside from Aveyond, Geneforge was the other great "western-made indie JRPG" that I loved as a kid, and I always thought the two should do a crossover...

Question: how many people frequent these forums? When I come here there's about one or two posts a day and they're mainly in spam haven?  Will traffic pick up after Aveyond 4 is released?

Thanks!

Hello! I'm LadyMeowlet. I have been away from this game for a way, way, way long time (life has been complicated), but now I'm coming back! This profile says it was created in 2008, but I was around back when the first Aveyond game came out (2006?). I've missed playing the Aveyond games and recently decided to re-download them and hop back on here, and WOW are things different, LOL! I couldn't believe my name was still active, TBH. Now re-playing the older games (and parts of Aveyond 3 for the first time, whee!), and looking forward to Aveyond 4.  :)

Welcome and welcome back!

Yeah, things are pretty quiet around here, right now.  It used to be quite busy here in the past, but people move on to other things; although, you do see past members popping in every now and then.

It should get much more active in here, when AV4 is released. :)

*waves* 

Hi..... everything is so confusing here :/

Well some of you know me, some don't, I'm one of those older members..not just in age but oldies on AM too :D 

Just came to see what's going on.

I'm preparing myself for the new Aveyond by replaying all of the previous games, including AP, so I thought to visit this place that's kinda confusing for me right now :D

Hi, I'm Ana, 21-years-old, and in love with RPG games since I was a kid.

I'd been lurking around this site for about a year or so, so I decided to join.

I love Amaranthian games for their funny characters, engaging storylines and pretty graphics. I know there are more modern graphics out there, but I'm a fan of older ones, especially those for RPG Maker XP.

In fact, Aveyond was the first RPG I'd ever played.

Hope to have fun here and get along well with the other members!  :)

It's so nice to rediscover favorites!!

I first played Aveyond: Rhen's Quest maybe seven years ago? I forget exactly, it was right before Grimm's Hatchery was released. I loved it then, I've recently rediscovered it, and I still love it! I was pretty active in the forum back then. I think my name was commanderblaze? Can't remember for sure. But ah, I love these games! I'm a night shift 911 dispatcher so on those long nights when people are (surprisingly) being good, these games make the night go by so fast!

Great job to Amanda and the others for all their creativity and hard work! I'm so excited for Aveyond 4!

Helllllllo!

I joined Amaranthia around...2006? I would've been 11 or 12. I'm 21 now (well...in a few days), female and living in Canada. My old username was Addicted_Emma haha. Very clever. Addicted to Aveyond...get it? Everyone once in a while I pop back in and say hello, but my old account didn't work this time...so now I'm littlenest.

I played Aveyond 1 first, and then Ahriman's prophecy. I remember these forums as being pretty important to me back in the day! :P. There was definitely a strong community feel, I'm sure it has changed but it's nice to be back. ;)

I would write a lot of short stories on here, role play, talk about my problems, even world issues, and it really got me into nerd culture in general. Bless. Thank you Amaranthia for making me the cool kid I am today haha 

Hello,

Some of you might know me from about 5 years ago.

I was a very active member of the community.

Well i want to get active again and am happy to see that tomorrow aveyond 4 will be released.

if you have any questions for me just contact me.

Hello all. I'm ba-ack! From my username, you might remember my original I created back just after Amaranth Quest was out and Aveyond was in Beta.

I'm sorry I could not bring back my "KennySouPk" name due to overwhelming spam and hacked attempts. I haven't been in here since medical issues changed my life in 2010.

I would occasionally peek in here to see the progress made on this site. I missed it so much but my heart still remains embedded in the roots of Amaranth. (My body limbs were unfortunately scattered around by my squirrel army before they deserted me.)

So as long as Amaranth games exists, so will my love for this place.  Live long and Try/Buy these games!!!

I'm feeling very bouncy today so I was going through all the forums and found this (how did I miss it?)

Hey everyone, my name's Shirleen and I'm from Malaysia. I'm a Motion Graphics Artist/VFX Artist (if you're interested in seeing my portfolio, just tell me and I'll send the link to ya)

I've been on this forums since 2007/2008, and the older members will recognise me as snowbunniesx.

Why? I'll tell you why. Because I was annoying and embarrassing ugh (When I stumble across an old post of mine here, I cringe and wish the ground would swallow me) I think I gave the mods a lot of trouble, especially having "siggie wars" with another user (basically we changed our signatures like craaaazy trying to one-up the other lol) and poor Tiniponi was the mod who was always warning me not to put 2 signatures...

Anyways... I discovered Aveyond 1 through Yahoo. I was a big fan of downloading games from Yahoo back then, and I remembered seeing Rhen's face on the icon and thinking, "Oh, she's cute!" and downloading Aveyond.

BEST. DECISION. OF. MY. LIFE

Then I finished the game and cried because I got too attached to Rhen. I felt dissatisfied and looked up Aveyond, and I found the forums, back when it had guilds, collegiums, cottages and a shop! Love a shop! (Doctor Who ref hehe)

I remember working really hard to earn the 1000 gold coins and when I achieved them I joined the Enchanters guild immediately :') oh and my cottage name was bunniesburrow....

Then I left the site in late 2008 because of my finals... and somehow never returned until Jan2015, where I signed in as rosetyler because I forgot my password... I signed in to ask a question about Build C, then disappeared again, until Jan this year. And that was when the Aveyond bug bit me hard again.

Ahhhh talking about this just makes me smile!!!! Good times xD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aveyond Kingdom

Hello everyone!

I am new here. My name is Rina, you all can call me D. My age is 18 and I'm from Australia. I love Aveyond series very much, and I am playing it since I was 14. I have played every Aveyond except for Aveyond 4 and I am hoping to play it soon, I love RPGs, thats why I love Aveyond, and Aveyond games are really fun, I have came here to meet and make new friends. Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone

Can call me sky, I am kinda missed this site and Aveyond so here I am back! I am also checking out the new Aveyond whether it has the special element like my number 1 game forever, Aveyond Rhen Quest~

I missed my beautiful enchanting Rhen, handsome and arrogant Lars, mysteriously vampress Teijal and respectable Galahad (the baldy Dameon is an exception). The adventure is so magical and interesing..I cannot get the same feeling with the next series tho but I am gonna check it out while hoping for a miracle!

Hello fellow Aveyond fans!!

I'm Miranda and I'm a superfan of Aveyond:) I got onto this site so that I could read all the member only spoilers for Aveyond 4 and kind of forgot about it for a while but I have come back after discovered the awesomeness of fanfiction and fanart so I'm here to stay this time!!

I'm a aspiring author that likes to draw do I'm mostly just publishing my Aveyond fanfics on here and when I get around to doing some Aveyond fanart that will be posted as well.

My absolute favourite of all the Aveyond games is the Orbs of Magic saga and so far the only fanfics I've written are for that Aveyond storyline.

I love chatting with fellow fans and I'm always happy to "geek out" with anyone^_^

hi everyone! So I'm not sure how active I'll be around here, I'm not much of a forum buff in general, but I have a lot of nostalgic feelings about Aveyond from when I was a kid. So I just thought I'd pop in here with positive thoughts! I haven't played the fourth game yet, though I probably will now that it's been made available for mac! I tried out the demo version and it just re-sparked my love for these games, hopefully the rest of it won't disappoint either~

-June