Aveyond Studios Community
Amaranth

Introduce Yourself :)

Hello! I'm mitamix :)

I can't say that I'm new here though.. hehe.. I've made an account looooongg ago during the AV3 lord of twilight era but now I totally forgot my username and password so I made a new one instead ^^; I wasn't active at that time though oTL

Anywayss, I come back here to socialize and make new friends with the same interest as me (AV that is XDD)

I love pixel RPG games and that's because of AV <333 I hope I can make an rpg game someday XD

I also love to draw :) I will post my art here soon and I hope to get reviews and critics to further improve my art m(_ _)m

you can follow me on instagram--> @mitamix , I'd share my art there(not all, though) on my feed and snapstory ;)

thank you for having me here! I hope we can get along well :)

Hi, my name is Chloe, I'm a 12 year old girl from Malaysia and I found Aveyond through my elder sister when I was seven years old.  :)  Yes, I was a fan since I was that young.  :D

I adore playing 2D old-school RPG games such as Ella's Hope and of course, Aveyond! I was a major game-freak since I discovered Aveyond and I'm still playing LOT to this day. :3 I also enjoy reading and writing, and I usually spend my school breaks writing and napping. xD

Soooo, an overdue introduction, but I guess no one cares? xD

Anyways, thank you to the kingdom for welcoming me so warmly and I hope to get along well with everyone!  :D

Welcome Chloe! Believe it or not, I became a fan of Aveyond when I was seven as well. I'm almost 17 now, so I'll have been a fan for almost a decade soon. I look forward to reading your fics :D

By any chance, are you Rosetyler/rhendarzon/snowbunniesx/Shirleen's sister? I know she mentioned she is from Malaysia and played Aveyond with her sister as well.

Thank you, Moonpeace! Hahaha, thank you! I hope my writing is satisfactory to everyone reading it here :)

Nope, but oooo, she's from Malaysia too? I should drop her a PM! Thank you for letting me know about her.

Welcome to all of the new members I missed from the last year!

Since my last introduction was 3 years ago I might as well update.

Hi! I'm LHMH2017 or Lemmychan (Lemmy, Lems). My full name is Lê Hoàng Minh Hiếu and I'm from Vietnam. I'm currently 15 years old and getting ready to get to grade 10. I have no excuse for my absent on the forums, I was just so interested in a game to the point of got bored of it eventually. Trying other games now and getting back to my old roots which is visiting the forums. You might see me posting in Spam Haven because that's what I usually did back then. Not much of an artist so don't expect some high quality arts or anything. :P See you in the forums and have a good day!

Hey, I remember you from reading old posts! It's great to have old nemebers back in addition to new ones joining :D Good luck with tenth grade too btw, that year can be a doozy.

Okay since I'm kinda new here, I will post something XD

Hey all, my name is Rodania and I am a gamer pretty much. Not having a a good pc though sucks, so I can't play a lot of games. I fell in love with Aveyond when I was 7 years old and I never thought there was an Aveyond community out there! It's really exciting to know there are so many fans. I love singing, writing and drawing but I suck at all these haha. My favourite game is Aveyond (if you can't already tell) and specifically Av3! But I love RPG games in general. Also English is not my mother language so I'm trying to make it as decent as possible, so sorry for any mistakes.

Welcome to the forum Rodania! I fell in love with Aveyond when I was seven too. And I disagree on the writing part, I've read your fic and it is amazing ;)

So I am not new to the forums, but I thought I'd post this here, as forums have changed several times since my join date. (I cant even find my old house, or the guild halls.) I'm Mattdog, been playing Aveyond for almost 10 years now. Love the games, keep coming back to see news on any new ones. Used to have more in forums, but now it seems i only have one post.... not sure what happened. Most of the people I knew are know longer here, and I see Aisling and Bryce have been gone for a while. Good to see you are still here Tiniponi, sorry to hear about your health issues. Anywho, hello to all y'all, will be popping in more often to chat in future dates.

Thought I'd re-introduce myself again (formally) since I've went on hiberation for like 3 years (uni life devoured my teenage years why thank you) and I doubt anyone here remember me (or if they're still here lol and I totally should stop writing in bracketssss) 

Ahem, hi, I'm Meroko. :kawaii-wave:

In my early twenties rn. Am a dentist in the making.

AV1 was my fave old school rpg and unsurprisingly it still is. Am also a huge fan of To The Moon, Ib, The Witch's House and almost every Japanese horror rpg (if you guys are familiar with vgperson and her translation works)

I'm still in contact, on other social platforms, with some of my very best online friends I made here. It's amazing how friendships do last :heart:

So yeah /off to explore the forums.

On 23/10/2017 at 9:19 AM, Honey Butter Chloe said:

@Meroko It's very nice to meet you, Meroko. Did you say that you liked Ib? It certainly is very enjoyable, even with the simple graphics!

haha yup

I've tried playing Mystic Messenger (/nudges at your profile picture) but dropped it when the update washed away my save data lol

I introduced myself a couple months ago in a different thread, but I'm gonna do it again here!

I'm Ishti! I'm a twentysomething from the United States, my pronouns are they/them/their, and I've been playing Aveyond since pretty much the minute Rhen's Quest was released... eleven-ish years ago, I believe. I've only played a bit of AP and I haven't bought 4 yet, but I've played all the other games.

I'm a writer (in theory; I still don't get paid for it) and an experienced editor and tutor... and a business manager, as of sometime last month, which is pretty cool! Mostly, though, I write. I'm currently spitting out a pretty long Aveyond fanfic called "Rhenegade" (on Ao3! just hit 50k!) which is consuming my soul and has rekindled my devotion to Aveyond. I'm also currently ignoring a partially-finished novel about magic college.

It's been a pleasure getting to know the current crop of fans! I've seen some familiar names come and go over the years I've lurked here. I feel pretty old around you young'uns, but hey, we all have one pretty big thing in common, and that's what matters!

Hey @Ishti! I am definitely one of those oldie lurkers, although my activity has waxed and waned over the years :P I'm slowly working my way through your fic, but it's just so long! You churn out those chapters impressively fast. 

1 hour ago, moonpeace said:

Hey @Ishti! I am definitely one of those oldie lurkers, although my activity has waxed and waned over the years :P I'm slowly working my way through your fic, but it's just so long! You churn out those chapters impressively fast. 

It's such a labor of love that it doesn't even feel like a labor!

Hey! My names Gabe and I'm very very new to the forums :D I've been playing Aveyond for as long as I can remember which isn't a long time (I'm 18) but my mum introduced me to the game. I can't remember a time when I didn't have an Aveyond game to play. I also do some Let's Plays of the games on my Youtube channel :D ((I wont plug myself here :P))

Pls be nice to me xD

Gabe <3