Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

I walk away because by the time someone is shouting, they are no longer listening and the odds of getting the problem resolved is low. Hmmm... If you had to choose between living in a very cold place vs a very warm place, which would you choose? 

Oh, sorry, BlackPrisncess.

My favourite food is chicken soup at this moment. Ask again tomorrow and you'll get a different answer.

What are you going to be when you 'grow up'? 

When i grow up i want to be a seagull and forever watch the sky and the sea, and eat corn and travel all over the world(the chances of this happening is like...impossible, but one can dream out loud whenever...^^ eheh)

If you had to chose between mushroom flavored noodles, or mexican nachos(also known as doritos)...what would you chose?^^a

@Daydreamer: I would play some games that I haven't finished yet, if you want to see how many games I haven't finish, there's a post in New Year's Resolutions.

@Amaranth: I would choose a warm place. :)

@Blackprincess: My favorite food is good old homemade fried chicken with some fries. :D

@Mae: Maybe I'm going to be an English teacher or a Computer Science teacher because I'm good at those two. ^^

@Pumpkin: I'm from Asia so I must have eaten mushroom flavored noodles, and I would choose nachos. :)

And have you seen the graphics on Child Of Light??? It's a-ma-zing. (Not trying to say Aveyond isn't amazing too)

Ok question by yours truly meh: Taylor Swift or Katy Perry??? Katy Perry for me because I'm tired of breakup songs by Taylor Swift even though Blank Space is stuck in my mind. ^^

I believe in magic in the way that the idea of magic is very beautiful. But as far as do I believe it exists, depends on the definition.

Look outside the nearest window, what do you see?

@BlackPrincess: It's 20:52 when I'm posting this. ^^

@EsmeAmelia: Magic can come to us by many many ways and my life is magical (not trying to be cheesy) :D

@Uhhhh... another window of my neighbor's house, some potted plants???

Ok drum roll please, *drums*:

Have you played any RPG horror games??? If you had, then what's the name??? Me I never played a RPG horror game, too scared... saw a video of The Witch's House and couldn't sleep for a few days... hehe... Even the game over screen of a normal RPG game is horror to me. LOL :P

@BlackPrincess: No, I've never seen that film before. ^^

@Mae: Yes, it's all of you guys. :)

Question of the day :) : Which Aveyond series do you like (That's include Ahriman's Prophecy and Aveyond LoT, GoN, TLO and TDP are one serie)??? For me it would be Aveyond 3 because it has many things that most other RPG games doesn't.

@BlackPrincess: Chips pleaseeeeee........ ^^

@Meroko: I would slapped back and say a mean word. :P

@BlackPrincess: Even though I'm 12 I have a crush. :D

@Meroko: Well I don't have young crushes but I have older crushes. :)

Question: Do you have a crush on your teacher???