Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

Since no one has asked a new question, I'll answer the same one. I used to, yes, but haven't had a teacher for years now, so, not at the moment.

If you got to travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?

Depends on the code and what it does and how many times I've played the game, but a short answer is yes.

If you suddenly woke up and had to write a novel, what would it be about?

It's hard, it's has to be between Blank Space by Taylor Swift, Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor and Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson. :)

Question: Who do you like best in the Aveyond series??? And why??? ^^

I like Jack in Aveyond 2 and Ahriman's Prophecy because he is kinda like me, young and bossy. :P

I love to read bookssss\  :lol: / My favorits are comic books with donald duck and mickey mouse and goofy and many others.^^

What would you prefer between these flavours?(you can only chose one :( )

-Caramel, Vanilla, Chocolat, minth or strawberry! :wub:

Omg Pumpkin you always put a smile on my face. :)

@BlackPrincess: Well I don't read a lot but I would read a novel about Aveyond (damn I wish that would happen). ^^

@Pumpkin: It's strawberrrrrrrryyyyyyy, my favorite. :D

Question: In Aveyond 2, you can married Ave One Eye with Nicholas or Gavin, who do you choose to married Ava with??? 

Meatballs.

How would you react if someone told you you were an alien (the outer space kind) and you believed them?

P.S. It's so funny, how cold is so relative. It's -11 degrees Celcius here and it's not even that cold, just a bit chilly and you say +20 or so (I looked it up) is super cold. :D

Disappointed and angry.

And I live in this small country called Finland (and not even in Lappland, which is way colder in the winter).

If there was one thing in this world you could have for just one day, and there were no monetary obstacles, what would it be?