Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

@Mae: It would be unlimited strawberry ice-cream that appear when I want to (don't know if that's a superpower but who cares). :)

@EsmeAmelia: I had a fish but died the next day and had 1 cat and 4 kittens but I think they died too. :(

Question: Hot dog or corn dog??? ^^

:mellow: In the summer, maybe 7 days...- -' In the winter, maybe 5... :(

If you by accident found a magic kingdom all made with sweets(chocolats, gelly beans, marsmellows, candys of all kinds and cotton candy, flowers made of ice cream, and rivers made with fruit juices and all sweets you can remember, would you take a bite out of something, or would you wait till you find someone that said it was ok for you to eat, even though that there was a chance of no one ever appearing?!  :wub:

@BlackPrincess: It's the relationship between man and man's best friend. :)

@Mae: My hero is one of my favorite youtuber (can't tell :P)

@BlackPrincess: Don't read books that often but "The 21 Balloons" sounds like fun. ^^

@Mae: By my calculations, the chances of me surviving in the wilderness is 10%. :(

@Pupmkin: Well since there is ice-cream (and hoping it's strawberry ice-cream) , I would eat it right of the back. :D

@BlackPrincess: I've just took a long nap because I'm sick. :(

Question: If you can travel back in time or to the future, what would be the first thing you would do???

It's a bit sad, but I'd go back to see my dad again and ask him the questions I was too young to ask when he was alive.

What is your favourite thing to do when you're ill?