Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

@BlackPrincess: Can I save both??? If not then my sister. :)

@EsmeAmelia: It's Aurora from "Child Of Light" :P

@BlackPrincess: I would stay out of it immediately.

Question: If you have Doraemon's magic pocket then what thing will you pull out??? :D 

Ohhh I thought dress is a dress. My bad. :P Maybe you should put uniform instead of dress because some people might get confused. ;) I always wear a white shirt with dark blue pants, shoes and we need to wear a red scarf or else we will be send home.

I would ring the bell and tell my sister to get something for me. :)

Question: Close your eyes, and imagine the place you want to be, where is it??? :D

probably about a brunette girl who lives in a fantasy world,goes to a magic school,and eventually gets married to her Prince Charming a.k.a Sasuke Uchiha XD (correction: Prince STOIC charming... <_< )

my turn......what do you do when your friends act weirdly around you??? :(

Start acting weirdly with them. I mean, if you can't count on friends to act weirdly around you then who can you count on?

That wasn't my question, this is: If you believed in angels, what kind of angels would you believe in? Or, if you believe in angels, what kind of angels do you believe in?

Stupid people, by which I don't mean unintelligent people, but people who act stupidly.

Is there something in this world that you want more than anything? If yes, what?