Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

Ishtar - she could provide some useful wintery magic; Stella - she could heal us and provide moral support; Gyendal - his magic would definitely be an asset, and I doubt he'd challenge a nymph and the girl who defeated him twice before and is now even more powerful.

Same question, it's a really intriguing one

Only one Aveyond character has successfully rescued another from a frozen waste, and that's Ean. So he's coming with me. Talia can make fire and literally create food, so that's an obvious choice. And last I'd take Pirate John because if we run across a ship or a dragon (it could happen!) he can captain it/fly it and get us out of there. (Honestly Talia could probably also do that and if I could only take one character it'd be her but since I need three the other two can also come)

Now I feel bad cuz I'm pretty much contributing nothing to this quest of survival XD

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

I’d go to Tar Valon in the WOT universe and hang out in an Ogre Grove. 

You are trapped in a cave that may be the entrance to an ancient underground kingdom or the pit of doom. The entrance to the cave has collapsed. All you have is a stick, some matches, gum, and a knife. You have a small amount of magical ability of your choice. How do you get out?

Magical ability of my choice, eh? I ditch the items become ethereal, and walk right out. You didn't say I had to use all that I had.

Your 3000 feet up on a pillar and all you have with you are your clothes (jeans, a t-shirt, underclothes, and shoes) and some weights (the round kind). How do you get off? I know how I would.

What, you mean like in Mulan? I'd just do that. The Mulan thing. Although I don't have the upper body strength, realistically.

Put together an Aveyond dinner party. What five characters would you invite? For bonus points, how would they get along?

I'd invite Dameon, Vel, Mel, Gyendal, and Nino (Talia's mom). Hercules would probably invite himself. There would be a nice little slugfest between Mel, Gyendal, and Hercules, while Dameon and Nino had a heart to heart. Vel would be robbing the place. I wonder if Vel and Mel are related. The certainly look like it. Hint hint @Ant.

Same question.

Heh heh heh. The immortals' book club tea party: Te'ijal, Galahad, Gavin, Ishtar, and the Oracle. Heptitus will crash the party because she wants to know why she wasn't invited. Hercules... same deal. Gyendal will lurk outside the window and wonder whether they're talking about him. Galahad will have a generally awful time because everyone at this tea party has an unusual sense of morality - but for the sake of the party, all differences are meant to be put aside.

What's the best thing you've ever cooked?

Banana bread. My own improvised recipe. A ton of vanilla and cinnamon. It's hard to find the right balance though. Too much cinnamon sucks out the flavour. And I don't use nuts.

What's your favourite dessert pizza (pie if your from one of those weird places)?

Consider two linear equations in two variables, x and y, such as

2x - 3y = 4

3x + y = 1

Instead of one equation in one unknown, we have here two equations and two unknowns. In order to find a solution for this pair of equations, the unknown numbers x and y have to satisfy both equations. Hence, we call this system or pair of equations  simultaneous equations.

google offers the best explanations,lol.

what do you do when you're bored?

Heels! I just love them. Hahaha a pretty normal answer. 

How do you like your crepe? Chewy, smooth, thin but a little bit thick and melts in your mouth or very normal thin crepes?