Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

A strawberry flavored one called "Sting" in Vietnam. I actually need to start drinking less of it because I had 2 kidney stones which did NOT go well for a few day lol

What do you think of boxed water (which is actually a thing)?

Many. Language learning, language building, world building as an excuse for language building, drawing, writing, staring at a wall, watching YouTube, checking these here forums, to list a few.

What activity do you spend most of your day on?

Good question. Probably this soda called Cheerwine that is only at two restaurants in the area that I know of, one being where I work.

I'm not sure if I've ever really eaten duck, let alone the eggs. Deer and grizzly bear are really good though, especially together in a pot roast.

Favourite meat?

Pork. More commonly used in our dishes (One even has a pork three way)

Also fetal duck eggs aren't your typical boiled eggs. You're literally eating a baby duck before it's even born. And yes it sounds so morbid but it's really good so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you had any injuries?

I do, there is that one time where i had into a car. For some reason when i was a child, i decided that it was fun to run while closing my eyes and then bam!! cars(i ran and slammed myself to a parked car). And then my knee bleeds haha. 

Go to work at my 30 dollar an hour job, work maybe six to nine hours. Normal, but on this particular day everyone is being particularly agreeable, even that one guy who always accuses everyone of things. Leave and get some rest, and talk to my girlfriend, who is as smitten by me as I am by her, for hours on end. We talk about whatever comes to mind: our problems, our dreams, our families; we happen to get along well with each other's families. Watch a bit of something, I don't really care what, just something I can relax to, and snack enough to hold me over until the morning. Go to sleep quickly, restfully, and with a smile on my face, while I think about how great I have it.

Favourite AV crackship?