Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

Aw that sounds so innocent and sweet lol

Hmmm this is a toughfy. I dunno Ahriman's Prophecy so I'll skip that. Aveyond 4 can screw off since it lost its charm for me compared to previous Aveyond games (sorry if someone likes Aveyond 4 lol). I've always shipped June and Jack for no particular reason aside from them being little but it sounds normal so that idea can go too lol. Maybe Emma and Lydia since I personally think their personalities would clash so much that I would pay for a movie to watch that happen. xD

Same question

Sadly, my life os nothing like that. I make less than 10 dollars an hour, that one customer luckily doesn't show up much, but when he does I want to shove his fries so far down his throat that he doesn't have time to digest them. I'm in a long distance relationship, which is to say my girlfriend lives in the future, and the girl I'm crushing on lives 2 hours away and has a boyfriend, who seems like a decent guy, but for obvious reasons he scares me, and I can't sleep very well for that reason among others. 

Anyway, honestly, it's between RhenxGhalahad, TaliaxFrederick, AliciaxJack, DevinxVel, and StellaxUlf. Not very decisive I know.

What's the wierdest dream you remember having?

I've been dreaming of my crush in 10th grade these past months. Like what the hell are you doing in my dreams I'm over you stop appearing in my dreams and do romantic things which I know you won't do in real life :kawaii-nervous:

What's the most that you've ever eaten?

I think all foods are fine and I have yet to find something I found incredibly bad. Maybe shrimps, crabs and lobsters since I can't eat them without the feeling of wanting to throw up xD

Have you ever tried exotic foods?

Hmm exotic food you say?? idk ...... so far i thinkl i had never eaten any exotic food as in food that is only available at certain country like idk  roasted scorpion????

How do you study before a test ??? 

I just don't study. I hardly take notes unless it's something that I know nothing about, because gor the most part if I havr notes then I have trouble remembering things, probably because my mind is like: "Yo, it's right here, yoi don't need to memorize it."

What was/ is your favourite school subject?

Salmon, the taste is unique compare to other fish that i have tasted before and its just good by default hahaha. 

What's your Favourite game??

First actual game I've ever played, Chicken Invaders. Back then our house just bought one of those huge and white computers that office workers usually use, it was really an eye opening experience. :P

How early do you usually wake up?