Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rhen.Pendragon

I'm tired of waiting for aveyond 4!

We've been working on other games in between (Curse at Twilight, Pixel Pygmies) and working on a solution so that the RPGs can be played on any computer (phone, tablet, pc, mac, etc).

We have put everything else on hold though and we're beginning work on Aveyond 4 next week.

Waiting can be tiring, butttttttttttttt....when the waiting is finaly over you will experience the best feelings in the world! It will be extra fun, and it will feel like your heart will pump out of your chest ehehhehexD It is all worth it... :lol:

Unlike non-indie games I DON'T think this series will turn into vapor ware like Duke Nuke'em and other namely titles like Half life 3.  I have yet to play any of the Aveyond series but to coin the phrase "Good games take time, patience is a virtue" applies and oh yes good things come to those who wait :)

Personally don't mind waiting for a new game in the series with a reasonable time (2-5 years), to see a new game of a series pop out every year would get old fast.

I rather the developers take their time, (it be more than one year I dont care lol) and everything be superb, like plot and character development-> I can't stress that enough!!

Like someone else said, the waiting will totally be worth it! In the meantime why not play the other Aveyond games again. I know I have yet to play the third one ^·^

Oh and about the games being compatible on phone and tablet..err idk these games arent the greatest on them. Maybe they should opt that out.

Oh and about the games being compatible on phone and tablet..err idk these games arent the greatest on them. Maybe they should opt that out.

Ouch! I don't even have a Windows PC these days ... the only thing I've is my android

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Ouch! I don't even have a Windows PC these days ... the only thing I've is my android

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Oh sorry about that, I was ignorant to the fact many others don't own a PC. I've played a couple of rpg games on my tablet and its quite not the same experience as on a PC, with the smaller screen and squeezed features.

I prefer my tablet over my laptop, because the laptop is heavier than tablet. It will be good to have aveyond on android, but aveyond type games would be easier to play on PCs(with a keyboard/mouse) I guess...