Aveyond Studios Community
Specter

Ban the person above you

Banned for having an afternoon class. We just have 6 classes and lunch between 7:15 AM and 2:15 PM. Normally suspensions are for two days at my school, unless for drugs or weapons, for which you're kicked out until that time the next year, and taken to court for the crime.

Banned for having 6 classes when I have 8. 😕 We do have a 2 hours lunch/nap break, 5 minutes breaks between periods and 20 mins recesses but we have to be present at 7 AM and go home at 4:10 PM so I guess that's the downsides :kawaii-love:

Banned because same. My school would start at 7:30 and end at 5:00. Also, my school had this saying where "punctual is late so be early". There using this statement we can conclude that punctual = late meaning late = punctual. So whenever you are late to the class therefore you are punctual hahahahahaha.

Banned because can we all agree that it's stupid to be punished if you're late by 1 min because the buses in the morning are so packed that they skip your stations until 7 which is when most students are in classes and they won't take your excuse as an answer so they mark your profile then they call in your parents to- Ok too deep lmao

Banned because that legit happen to me at some point in school. I dont hate my teacher but its just kind o unpleasant way to start a day.