Aveyond Studios Community
Rich_Wind18

Anime Reviews

Anime is it's own art form deffinitely. When japan has tried to make anime series into live-action films, it takes something out of it. In anime world you can describe so many things with artstyle and get into the world.

In my country there were almost no anime movies or series on TV when I was a child/adolescent.

So I started getting to know some only when I was over 20... (thanks to the internet)

And I have still seen very few.

I really really love Rurouni Kenshin (anime, manga and live action). Also I am in love with the anime music, I am almost doubting if an anime deserves such a piece of art of music (albeit a great anime).

Monster was also cool and interesting for me because it's connected to and partially happens in my country! (Czech rep.)
And I must not forget Myazaki's films! They are so wonderful. Everyone should see some of them!

I personally love Death Note and would cheerfully advertise it anywhere XD, It just sucks you in completely and is such a complex storyline. I do prefer the manga over the anime just because of a few tiny changes {such as the final scene with the slight alteration there} but both are awesome and I've read all the companion works as well which I'd totally recommend. I also really love some of the Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, not season 1 or 2 {season 2 is the worst holy crap} but I love Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus and Kuroshitsuji: Book of the Atlantic. 

I also really enjoyed Ouran High School Host Club {manga and anime, would highly recommend both since anime does bridge off from manga}, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Skip Beat, and Tora Dora.

Aaaaaand I just have recently started The Ancient Magus Bride and am enjoying that so far^^

I second the rec for Death Note and Kuroshitsuji. Especially Death Note. I'm the kind of person who has no attention span for series, but Death Note was the exception to that rule. The characters and the plot were so engaging and purely entertaining. I'd also highly recommend Fullmetal Alchemist (superb, I haven't finished it yet even tho I started it like four years ago, but one day... ;_;) and Fate/Zero, probably my favorite anime or possibly overall series. The storytelling is just, ugh, exquisite, the characters are compelling and unique, it's amazing. Do be warned that it's not afraid to get extremely dark if you do watch it. 

I've been totally into animes and mangas for the past few years. Death Note was my first and still like it. I still haven't watched Black Butler series whch I'm hoping too. I've watched ouran high school host club,  your lie in April,  momokuri, hyouka,  sword art online,  red data girl,  clannad,  diabolic lovers,  earl and fairy,  Inuxboku etc

Recently started net juu no susume,  code realize,  ancient magus bride and enjoying thm 

Death Note was one of my first ones that I've seen, but I definitely think you guys have to see Rurouni Kenshin if you haven't yet!
(At least up to the end of the Kyoto story, which is epic, but after that the anime drifts away from the manga and is not so interesting. Still, there's an advantage the anime has over the manga, and that is EPIC music).

Also, is anyone watching/going to watch the new series of Card Captor Sakura? (Clear Card - it's a new series that started this year,  about 10 years after the original)

I haven't yet and won't yet,  because I've just recently finished the older series and movies and I also want to see Tsubasa before the Clear Card. But I really enjoyed the old series and the movies as well.