o.O 784 messages

*sees messenger quota 784/50*

O.O

*tries to ignore this and send a new message*

YOUR MESSENGER QUOTA IS REACHED.

*commences frenzy of deletion*

XD

What about you guys?

I also had to delete my 1000+ conversations (from the previous site)...so sad =( Msgs from friends who"re no longer active here V.V Reminds me of good ol' days o3o

But hey, AM with its new site released and all, it's really nice to see alive and busy with new members again! (And haven't seen you round for long, Aisling! XD)

Thanks for hanging with the site during the "Growing Pains"... we're doing what we can to retain our earlier features, provide new features, and grow the game library.

On that subject... has anyone noticed that we're now available on Tapatalk?  Just go look under the games section; "Aveyond Kingdom" is now accessible so you can browse the forums from your phone!

As always, if there are features that you'd like... or things that you don't... just drop me a line. :)

On that subject... has anyone noticed that we're now available on Tapatalk? Just go look under the games section; "Aveyond Kingdom" is now accessible so you can browse the forums from your phone!

Yeah, you can also use the android app for Aveyond Kingdom. It not only has all Tapatalk features, but also gives you notifications about new games from the FB page.

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom