Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
IndineraFalls

IndineraFalls - Laxius Power Trilogy

i know this isnt necessarily an amaranth game but does anyone know where i can download laxius power I? i dont want laxius force, i want laxius power. i tried the aldorlea game website and believe it or not, i could not find anything about laxius power I. Please help!!!!!

I really got a BIG problem on Laxius Power III!!! I have so many BOUNTY points to convert in the Fighters GUild.. But when I choose to convert MD.. the Game Converts all my Bounty POINTS to HP!! Can SOMEONE give me a patch that will fix this BUG?

I really got a BIG problem on Laxius Power III!!! I have so many BOUNTY points to convert in the Fighters GUild.. But when I choose to convert MD.. the Game Converts all my Bounty POINTS to HP!! Can SOMEONE give me a patch that will fix this BUG?

If anyone wants Laxius Power 1,2, 3, just ask me.. you can EMAIL me @ michaeljonathanandres@yahoo.com.... I hope someone emails me or give me a PATCH on LP 3 regarding the Fighter guild Bounty POINTS exchange stats PROBLEM

yes,i save it there i was on level 50,then talk in the sage,after,i go to laxiuspower 2 that i download but there isn't my savefile in there,so i suddenly go to laxiuspower 3 and im day 7 today.

anyway,i have a question,how many battles you win ?how do i beat crusher?eternaledensnoah.

Sorry I am at LP3's Day 2 today. But to tell you of course it wont appear in the saves! Save the game Then note which save you saved. then Copy the Save(The Number).lsd And paste it in the LP2 Main Folder. Same with the LP3! But if you need help you can always visit grogor2.tripod.com ! It contains a walkthrough until day 13 and Maps and a misc page! But if you need help in LP2 ask me!

im done with random in tyrine,then i go to luciana i am now at the cave of the dragons in the left and right i beat the four creature and now i cant beat the final boss it is like a hydra,is there i can do how do i beat the final boss,and im in coryool to i beat the 4 contestant in SankTLeona arena,im in the final battle and supposedly i cant beat him,in laxiuspower 3 day 2 you must touch the 3 monuments of the sun then go to the dark place,go to temple and beat Dagayell'r if you can go outside of the swamp you meet the real Dagayell'r be careful because this monster is strong.

For Coryool defend for two rounds. Then you should attack!

For Luci you mean Lava Cave? Luci cast Protection twice then Razor Sun.Herasia used Poison rain once then either continue or use Grokl's Amulet. Almydion should attack or use Grokl's Amulet.

But Almydion may need to use Wave too!

okay,i try to beat it,but those two red/pink seahorse keep popping im ticked off with there.

i am in sarah too dealing with millipuff(sorry if the spelling is wrong)i supposedly cant beat the millipuff,can you help me beating it.