Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
IndineraFalls

IndineraFalls - Laxius Power Trilogy

finally,i beat that monster in the orb of lava,another quest is about to begin again,where do you now in blades of heaven

i use protection 2 but the monster cast earth smash so luciana died so i use phoenix shine and that almydion cast blind so luckily luciana,herasia and almydion able to evades then i used razor sun maybe 5 until luciana's mp is 0

i use protection 2 but the monster cast earth smash so luciana died so i use phoenix shine and that almydion cast blind so luckily luciana,herasia and almydion able to evades then i used razor sun maybe 5 until luciana's mp is 0

Karol just joined my party. I don't need help though.Well if you beat the lava monster you'll know that isn't the actual trial. When Zanbard tells about you the actual trial Find Raven, Nikos an Almydion. If you need help ask me. Nikos and Raven may be easily found but you can't find Almydion that easy!

i already found almydion he is in the top of the tower,eternaledensnoah,now i am in the trial in the mountains climbing,laura is a traitor shadowblade she kill karol after you get the three orb and then go to giants tower,you are far from the end of the blades of heaven,there is many trial that it is SUPERHARD like puzzle to go into the beacon then in the temple too...how many battles you have earned in laxiuspower 1 my battles is only 1646 but it is not finish,if your battle reaches about 10000 you can get that sword in rillian mountain,and the best to level up is in the granit tower the door behind the witch who is the suspect from the curse of the tangarian it can give about 4,500 xp,that's why my party now is in level 50,wee!in the blades of heaven i am now in jengjin one of the 6 apostles it was so damn hard there are many hole that you cant see in the ground,i was cautios every walk i save my game.

EDIT: Finally i beat the millipuff it was easy because i only casts death and then it dies,hahaha

EDIT: finally m now at day 8 it seems it get harder and harder this quest

EDIT: finally i am at day 10 and im going to do the 3 dazer quest!

Edit: how to get the yveen's vase,i kill the sour angels in shrine of yveen and i dont where is the yveen's vase,can someone help,pleasseee!

EDIT: hello!if you like laxiusgames,you can have make an account at the laxiusgames.org.

how to get the yveen's vase,i kill the sour angels in shrine of yveen and i dont where is the yveen's vase,can someone help,pleasseee!

EDIT: hello!if you like laxiusgames,you can have make an account at the laxiusgames.org.

how do i open the centaurs fortrees red gate??

how to kill centaur's leader??

how do i beat crusher??

when is lazandras tower occur??

where is the missing dwarf???

where do i get the code,to enter the dwarf mines??

where do i find orful's??

what is that old man in the chanterless??

in what level do i beat the arm wrestling near balthus mining cave??

when is lazandras tower occur??

where is the missing dwarf???

where do i get the code,to enter the dwarf mines??

where do i find orful's??

what is that old man in the chanterless??

in what level do i beat the arm wrestling near balthus mining cave??