Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
IndineraFalls

IndineraFalls - Laxius Power Trilogy

i did , and i realized it was a different save . but the lp 2 does not do a save before it goes to the lab so can someone post the right file for that on here and this weekend download it .but why does it not support the lazards gift in the second one ? i mean that i got it in the first second try and now its gone in the second one .

ok found that folder with the laxius power 3 saves but i had already deleted the other laxius power's (1 and 2) and just kept the ones from here and i need the map for the lp 2 final save to go to lp 3 so could anyone find me the proper link cause i dont know my way around this site

We don't see helping people as a waste of time... no matter where they might have purchased from. :)

Ultimately, the issue here is that we did not author this game... you may want to write the author (aldorlea@googlemail.com) and ask for assistance.

thanks sent him saying i needed a patch for laxius power 2 to three if its a map file or what but post it here or send it to my email and i will download it and if need be i can skype

ok still no response yet from him ... and i need a little help with getting "saras greatest weapon"but showing she can resist pain . how do i do that any ideas i have one but have no tried it yet and thats for her to take damage and then try

has anyone know the last part of lp 3 no? :) i've just finished old metrolian castle and now they said i have to do something and then i tried to enter the quest book and an encounter as well as some tree sprite scattered around the place.

if someone remembered this part of the game then pls help me a bit =))

has anyone know the last part of lp 3 no? :) i've just finished old metrolian castle and now they said i have to do something and then i tried to enter the quest book and an encounter as well as some tree sprite scattered around the place.

if someone remembered this part of the game then pls help me a bit =))

If you have fought the demon it's the end of the game. No more progress is supposed to happen story-wise, but you can still play and end some unfinished quests.

By the way, does anyone know what exactly Luba does to betray the party? I never found any information on it except the letters in the cave spelling out that Luba is a traitor.