Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
IndineraFalls

IndineraFalls - Laxius Power Trilogy

I have just started Laxius Power 1, can you tell me what you can get to fill your MP in the frist two towns? I have defeated the wolf and I need to expore the temple but only have the fish that gives you soom Mp Can anyone help?

Awhile ago I was playing the game, and had to exit it, but when I re-opened it and tried to load it again, it wouldn't cause it froze. I tried restarting it but it didn't word, so I cleared it comlpetely and downloaded it again and installed it, but it still won't work. HELP!

Thanks for that, I have join the Aldorlea games site but couldnt find a forum for this game. I left a post there in regard to the Tanger Mountain section . I am lost and keep on going in and out of caves but getting no where. If you can help that would be great.

The Laxius Power games are known for quite large and complex dungeons. I've been blessed with awesome dungeon-navigating skills (:D) and I still needed to print out some maps for these games.

In my opinion the Laxius Power trilogy is the best game series made with RPGM2000 XD

I like huge and tricky dungeons, but Laxius Power is an absurd. :D Yet, it is a very fun game.