Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
IndineraFalls

IndineraFalls - Laxius Power Trilogy

Well, LP3 is a VERY long game IMO. The days in the game pass pretty fast but when you stop to do the side quests it can take a while. And the dungeons you have to visit to complete those quests are HUGE (e.g: Underking's castle, Mosquito swamp, Lansdowne Leynefeeld manor)

I personally spent about 30~50 minutes in the bigger dungeons (Includes killing all the enemies, looting, backtracking in order to save)

And if you do forget to save...well, additional time to replay from the last save.

Boss battles too. For some of them I had to reload 3-4 times until I come up with a strategy (First time I tried that was in the Shrine of Yveen, with the sour angels. Took me two tries to figure out I had to drain their MP and put them to sleep.)

i play the first part( lp1). my first opinion on this game is this game was extremely MASSIVE . it is a very great game but it it very tiring . i've only played until i reach sankh leona , i need a rest before i continue it again. so far the part that really annoy me is the tangar mountain, i played this part until i can remember every part of the map. it really annoying because every entrance will lead to the same place. the second thing is the cave anaconda. i tried almost 7 time to beat this thing. and the last battle that annoy me is the battle with tamara. i have to drain all her mana before i could defeat her.

i dont know when i when i will continue this game. i already finish blades of heaven . the blades of heaven is far easier than laxius power. i still stuck at at sank leona an no making progress at all.

( at least i already defeat the minotour there...)

i need to teleport to tangar Mage. I don't know how to use the teleport. I paid 10,000GP to Patre Magnusson i already download Laxius power 2 and 3 Now I'm stuck. i need help please.

Merged Topics ~ Untold Reveries

yeah does anyone know the map or step by step instructions for the day ten of lp 3 for random ? i am at the town before the angel town and trying to find the monument and i have no clue where to look . i looked all over the town so can someone help me ? and i know lp 1 pretty good . but i dont know how to get thay one chest in the rillian mountains but also the one in the tanger mountains near where everyone was waiting (lisa the one who in hte end gives you love pendent) i still dont know how to get he trease chest there the far right one behind the trees . and anyway any one want to know a cheater for the games ? i know of one (had to use it once or twice cause it crashed my save so i had to start over ) and i could recommend a good one its called artmoney. you search the number then filter it by either it going up or down then it finds it and you can go from there to find where other codes are 0-f are the last digit codes but it changes every time you exit it.

and what part you stuck at for lp 1 i know most of everything . when you first get there you can go to the bazzar to get beer cap for your fighter , and power guard for random or sara and a savoir scarf for luci and double fur for herisa and guardna(the two pets) zeenon teeth and zeenon claws too and in the best armor you can buy ester robe(two or three ) then the passonate hat for wendal but magic armor or tatim armor for random cause it will give him high def and it will come in handy but it does slow him down a bit . but last insctrictions are the buildings on the little island the thing that looks like the hospital or the libray after you sign up then you will see a cut scene then go to an inn after you have done getting everything down . and ps don't do the tanger tower quest with the ice mage cause it will not allow you to get the ark freeze spell in lp 1 before lp 2 . cause there a book will teach giga freeze and when he holds her hands she will learn ark freeze if you dont do that till after the sanktleanon tower quest first just trying to give heads up.

yeah can i have some advice i need help day 11 random quest for lp3(laxius power 3 ... i am stuck . and would be able to help others with there problems up to that day

umm the laxius power 1 i got from here the saves don't show for some reason can you make a patch for me please and send it to my email account . i would very much like it and its in english cause i want to take my lp 1 save to lp 2 and the lp 2 when i am done to lp 3 so i got my save in lp 1 was useful cause i like all three except when leona dies in lp 2 random plot .

and what part you stuck at for lp 1 i know most of everything . when you first get there you can go to the bazzar to get beer cap for your fighter , and power guard for random or sara and a savoir scarf for luci and double fur for herisa and guardna(the two pets) zeenon teeth and zeenon claws too and in the best armor you can buy ester robe(two or three ) then the passonate hat for wendal but magic armor or tatim armor for random cause it will give him high def and it will come in handy but it does slow him down a bit . but last insctrictions are the buildings on the little island the thing that looks like the hospital or the libray after you sign up then you will see a cut scene then go to an inn after you have done getting everything down . and ps don't do the tanger tower quest with the ice mage cause it will not allow you to get the ark freeze spell in lp 1 before lp 2 . cause there a book will teach giga freeze and when he holds her hands she will learn ark freeze if you dont do that till after the sanktleanon tower quest first just trying to give heads up.

yeah can i have some advice i need help day 11 random quest for lp3(laxius power 3 ... i am stuck . and would be able to help others with there problems up to that day

i have saves for the first laxius power and i need to know how to reach them so i can take them to the second one and from there to the third one please and thank you cause it seems i can use external saves but not get at my own please help me .

Try searching %appdata%

This should take you to a folder containing folders for all your games' save files. See if there is a Laxius Power one there.

umm i did look there but it still not showing but i am gonna run the game again then check again for it will post if find still nothing

When you say you can "use external saves", do you mean you downloaded a save file, put it on your computer somewhere, and then loaded it in the game? Where did you put this save so that you could use it?

If not in AppData, the only other place that usually stores saves is the game folder, itself, wherever you installed it.

yeah i just put the save in the folder and then it works untill i over ride the save then when i try to transfer it to the next one it still does not work with my save that i tried to save over it

There was nothing inside that roaming folder?

Another user recently found their Ahriman's Prophecy saves in this path:

C:\Users\(name)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\

See if anything is in there.