Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

If you were a character in an RPG...

If you were a character in an RPG, what kind of person/creature would you be? 

For me, I would want to be a small sorceress of some sort, female, silver silk robes streaked with purple and yellow, with a magical bow that has a mind of it's own strapped to my back. Like Rhen, I'd have purple hair, long and in an intricate braid with a net of silver holding back my hair. 

I want to be a magic lady buggggg \  :lol: /..And then when i leveled up i would transform into a silly but cute small butterfly...and in the end i would transform into a beautifull light fairy with wings made of light and blue flames, and sparkling strings of hair... :wub: eheh^^

I would be a little boy with a crazy color of hair (maybe blue hair with purple highlights :)) who is good with a knife and a bow, and I can also use magic because I'm an apprentice of a sorcerer or sorceress. In my free time, I help my mom on the farm (I live on a farm ^^) and I would have a cute pet like a wolf or a rabbit. :D

I would be the slightly misanthropic witch, that sometimes seems to have a human heart underneath all the darkness. One of the good guys in the end.

My character would wear black and purple, a long leather jacket. And some sort of a skirt. Her hair would be very dark brown.

I would have wings, definitely wings. Not an angel or a fairy, but just a . . . winged person, maybe something like the Naylithians, except I'd be a warrior. I'd use a magic sword like Rhen does and I'd have either red or blue hair. I'd probably live on a floating mountain like Naylith, but my people would be warriors instead of peace lovers.

I'd probably be a spectacled, rapier-wielding bard with a sour/sarcastic outlook on life, and a voice to make the trees themselves weep. I'd wear a weathered green cloak and a lute, and have a long dark braid.

I need to draw this lady of mine now. XD

This is My Character I have used for years now and thought I would share this and see what you all think...

Lodi, One of the few still existent Ancient ones. Female About 5'9" Slender but very athletic, long raven black hair below her waist. She wears two braids in front and the rest hangs down freely about her shoulders and back. Her skin olive colour and dark tanned. Her eyes, were like that of the deepest blue/green Ocean of the Caribbean and appear to look right through a person into their very soul at times.

Upon her head, she wears a very delicately handcrafted crown made of the finest silver ever seen, encrusted with deep blue sapphires. She wears a necklace made of the same silver and holds in its centre a multi-faceted blue sapphire of exceptional beauty and quality fit for the Royal line she was descended from. Her armbands of the same handcrafted workmanship and design and encrusted with ancient hieroglyphs of a long lost language.

Her clothes, made of golden-coloured doeskin, her top is sleeveless and covers her full figure on top and then hangs with heavy fringe down to her navel. Her skirt is short, and comes to mid-thigh. Her thigh-high boots, of a thicker gold-coloured doeskin.

My name is Lodi, I am a warrior Queen whose older ways meld with the new. I am from an ancient race long forgotten throughout the Universe, my kingdoms and people have been dust for millenniums before mankind ever walked on this place called Earth. Once again I build a new kingdom.

Lodi is shape shifter and can morph into almost anything, but only for 24 hours at a time or else she looses herself in to what she morphed into without help to bring her back.

Her healing abilities are instantaneous which is why she has survived so long. She can heal others just as fast, which makes her very valuable to have around indeed.

She is strongly telepathic and can read most all beings, except the undead.  She can sense them within hundreds of miles around, but cannot read their minds.  She is a Dimensional Traveller of Worlds/Universes and can take others with her at will.

Her sword is made of an alloy not from the world as known now. It will cut through anything or any being with great ease and is feather light to her, to others it becomes extremely heavy and cumbersome to wield. It has ancient hieroglyphs on the hilt and down the blade similar to her armbands. All give off a strange aura at times… 

The sword is encrusted with sapphires and gems of brilliance and sparkle that would entice any thief to dare take a chance to steal if they had a chance, before their head came off in the attempt…

She is the holder of the knowledge of the most Ancient of spells and can wield them as easy as her sword when need be. But she knows down deep she cannot utter them on this world too often, because they can and will tear open worlds and universes if spoken with out all caution and temperance.

Lodi, can be by herself with no problem, or does work well in groups on Quests when called upon.

For now, she does seek out ones she can learn to trust and depend on.  Then she can start a new race and kingdom in some other Dimension or World of her choosing.

A retired detective inspector, who somehow got himself infected with lycantrophy and became someone who is more prone to destroying than preserving evidences (thus a premature retirement), and who is now working part-time as a mercenary.

I want to be a magic lady buggggg \  :lol: /..And then when i leveled up i would transform into a silly but cute small butterfly...and in the end i would transform into a beautifull light fairy with wings made of light and blue flames, and sparkling strings of hair... :wub: eheh^^

That is sorta like pokemon XD

Maybe some kind of monk, priest or mage (considering it's a fantasy world, where magic is not wrong) who has a lot of knowledge, lives in a beautiful convent building in a small community and writes books about old wisdom.

I'd like to become a normal human with an extremely long hair, very reserved, wears long skirts and sleeves and have a bad boy lover! It would be great if the two of them were to become partners in the RPG game! I mean, once the story goes on, I'm sure there will be a lot of humor coming up. ;)

I would like to become a SpellBlade, you know just like Rhen who could use sword and infused it with magic power. In RPG I love everything about magic things lol. About the appearance, I would like short hair type (long hair is just too mainstream xD) the clothes, nah I don't mind using anything. And maybe having a companion like a bird which can talk? It would be awesome~