Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

If you were a character in an RPG...

Queen of pirate with magical abilities might be interesting though xD

Haha, that would be AWESOME!!! I can picture it in my head right now. XD

But it doesn't beat a farm boy with magic spells. :P

I would be a tall gal with mid-back, black hair in a ponytail when fighting. I would be a sword singer like Rhen or just have a sword being choice of weapon, magic or not. A bow and arrow would also be another choice of weapon. Appearance wise, I'll wear simple black shorts, ankle brown boots with long black socks (not knee high), cargo jacket and black tank. Yup ^·^

hmm depending on my user name I have  2 possible characters.

1. a blond nord warrior, who dual wields long swords and can have some mind powers like being able to read minds if he lets shields down or can cause people to fall unconscious from using his mind alone. kinda like the last renshai series by mickey zucker reinhart.

2. a dragonlord, which means a person able to shift into 3 forms a human, a full dragon, and a hybrid half human half dragon.

in hybrid form the form he uses most often, he would have red or flaming orange red hair, dragon claws for feet and hands, and would have wings and a tail. weapon wise the dragonlord can use longswords, or his claws, or the elemental breaths of dragonkind, fire for red dragon, ice and snow, and water breath for white and blue dragons, acid breath for black and earth dragons, holy and shadow breath for the silver and undead dragons etc, and can use his tail as a whip/leg sweep. armor wise he can use dragonscale armors and custom made plate armors . in addition to his dragonbreaths he can use all elemental and holy and healing magics as well. his only weaknesses , when shifting inbetween forms if he encounters cold steel or cold iron, he will either be unmade or he will split into his 3 forms that he is made up of until he can gain control of all his senses and combine them all 3 once again. his second weakness is females, be they damsels in distress or virgins put out as offerrings for him to take and do as he pleases with . I mean he is easily tricked, by the females, even if he is so powerful, he still needs to do stuff a female asks him to., based on his parentage and how they raised him. his parents would be bahamut the god of chaotic good dragons as his father, and tiamat, the god queen of all evil dragons as his mother, so he would be torn  between good and evil often, he would try and make the right choices  but also tries to be neutral. this would be a hard person to play but would be good to play.

oh, well now, THIS is an interesting topic XD (and yes, it did take me this long to discover that the Village forum was still here--the sub-forums took up exactly enough of my screen that it looked like there was nothing below them, haha.)

As it so happens, I AM a character in an RPG!

839676_orig.png

This is Elya, the Bard in the tabletop game End Boss, the thing I spent the past six months doing art for XD She's one of the eight playable characters, and functions as a support role--mainly buffing the hero party. Since there were four people on our team, four of the characters are based on us! (The other four are based off my roommates or just from of my own imagination.)

That said, though, buffing the hero party isn't really my gig. I'd much rather have the skill set of the alchemist--the other support unit, who specializes in debuffing the enemy party.

Which brings us to Tei, the High Necromancer of the Skies--the character that's developed around me on Amaranthia. I haven't drawn her in quite some time, but for all intents and purposes, she's a necromancer/bard specializing in dark magic and debuffs. Her weapon of choice is a Blood Orb Staff. She's comparable in behavior (and, to a degree, appearance) to my Queen of Spades.

Me, I'd definitely would be some sort of pyro (I am rather easy to annoy/anger, just like it is easy to start a forest fire in a dry area like the southwest region of the United States), just not sure on my species. I would either be a human, some sort of hybrid, a fairy (or sprite/nymph) of some sort, or a ghost (Just because sometimes I feel like I don't even exist and sometimes I feel very invisible to people around me and no one tends to really hear me). And I know my alignment: Chaotic Good (more good than chaotic, but chaotic enough to cause some sort of mayhem/mischief like screwing with people and intentionally making people uncomfortable/shocked/disturbed just for my own amusement). I would also use my alignment to my advantage to make some people not suspect me for certain things and laugh at their faces that I am smarter than what they give me credit for. So yes, essentially I want be an RPG version of Discord, just a different species (I don't think I could handle being an interspecies mash up as well as he could)!

I would be a Rose Princess, that only loves peace, that wears a red princess gown with pink belt and decorations, and red shoes. Wearing a red hair band having a style of butterfly. I'll be living in a Rose Coloured Palace and a fantastic Garden. That will have magical and awesome roses and flowers. I'll have wings and fly over world to stop the problems and keep the peace into the world!

I'll be half Snow Princess.

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

There are 2 things I love to be:

1-a vampire, with short black hair who fights with sword and is very powerful, she's not in mood of love or anything, she just wants to kill and drink:D

2-an elf, with long white hair who is an archer, loves to serve Artemis the goddess of hunt. She's a peace lover and lives in forest, on a tree. And loves animals and nature! Again, without magic.

I wanna be the vallian with a good cause in my view..

i will be a cat-girl

a cat that turned to a person to help bring justice to animals being bullied

and so i hate all humans and will try to make the animals the superior beings  

and try to create a new world were animals are alone there with no humans to bully us u.u

I'd be a Wolf-human hybrid who looks absolutely adorkable and who wields dual daggers and uses earth and white magic.

No, not a werewolf.

Aww... for a moment there I thought I found a kin.

A spy with super speed and is a master of disguise. For regular combat, I like to be armed with an array of ranged weapons, anything from bows and arrows to throwing knives. For disguise purposes, I want to be armed with a steel fan :D Magic would be a plus, but not a necessity.

I would be a Rose Princess, that only loves peace, that wears a red princess gown with pink belt and decorations, and red shoes. Wearing a red hair band having a style of butterfly. I'll be living in a Rose Coloured Palace and a fantastic Garden. That will have magical and awesome roses and flowers. I'll have wings and fly over world to stop the problems and keep the peace into the world!

I'll be half Snow Princess.

Yay, Rose Princess!

@Rose Princess; I bet, I liked your this conversation; I bet, I'm agreed! It'll be that, too!

If you were a character in an RPG, what kind of person/creature would you be? 

For me, I would want to be a small sorceress of some sort, female, silver silk robes streaked with purple and yellow, with a magical bow that has a mind of it's own strapped to my back. Like Rhen, I'd have purple hair, long and in an intricate braid with a net of silver holding back my hair. 

I'm trying to decide if the bow means "bow and arrow" bow or a ribbon bow...

I'm only decided to gain magic, can do all the magic expect kill or revive anyone.. I would be anything, then!

"The days are quiet beautiful, the difference is- past days can't be forgotten, future days can't be avoided".

i think i'd to be an immortal look-like-human creature that have some crazy hobbies . what should that creature look like ? maybe having black hair with white highlights , wearing a black cloak . he's a kind of big trouble that no one wants to fight with , even other immortal creatures , dark lords , or the most powerful hero that know about him never want to make him angry (such a scary and powerful creature) . he don't want to save the world or destroy it , he just wants to do something interesting . he may help the heroes and he may help the villains . 

If I were to be a character in an RPG world, I would probably be a half squirrel - half cyborg human. My duties would be to electronically scan all who enter the realm to detect possible attackers. I'd also be responsible for creating inconspicuous weapons like exploding acorns, bloodhounds that cannot sniff for blood, thus making their searches faster, and maybe time portals hidden in pies....

...or maybe I'd be one of those people in the background that when you click on me to chat, I'd say "Clicking my character assures your 'DOOM!' "

Or maybe a spotted pony. ;D

I'd most likely be a female librarian of some sort who fights with a spear or two. Spears have always been my favorite weapons, not to mention I'm a library assistant in real life (though jobless atm).

...Now, that's what I would REALLY be if I was in a game. If asked what I would want to be instead, I'd choose to become a blond, blue-eyed gentle man in his early 40s; but with a pacifistic streak and he'd only fight if he had no other choice. What I just described is the actual Beldarius/Darius, a fan-character of mine from David Eddings's "The Belgariad" - I use him in several different fandoms and he always has the same basic character design and personality. This is what he looks like (not drawn by me, but Stormfeder. I won one of his art raffles on dA.)... he's had that same character design since 2000.