Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Meroko

AM on Tapatalk

I'm just wondering how many of you here are using AM with Tapatalk, while browsing from your mobile.

I'm currently using it; nice with the noti system and very user-friendly imo. And since it's workable on both android and iOS.  :D

(But not all the time, I still keep checking from the web browser XDD)

I was using it a few days ago, cool app, but when I post something, my name was LHMH201501 not LHMH2015. Can someone explain it??? And what's AM???

Ah yup, account confusion happens on this forum. You just have to clear cache, cookies and autofill form data, then log in with the account you wanna use. The confusion should happen no longer...I think XDDD 

Ok I'm old...what's Tapatalk?

LOL, I had to look it up, too. ;)

It lets you check all the forums you follow in one place.  So, you don't have to go from site to site.

"You can monitor, post, and add photos to all your favorite forums, all in a single app. You can even elect to receive push notifications on your favorite threads. 

Tapatalk can also help you discover new forums based on the topics you like to follow."

I am on Tapatalk. In fact, I personally asked Amanda for support, so now we could add post and browse feature to the amaranthia app with the Tapatalk api. In fact, it is almost ready, but the release is held up due to new site issues... (You get no notifications)

Sent from my Aqua HD using the Amaranthia Android App.