Aveyond Studios Community
UntoldReveries

This or That!

From google images I can tell one beer is a lighter color and one is darker. Probably lager since I don't trust dark drinks. I like to see the fizz and stuffs ya know lol

Email or hand written letters?

Lol same. At first i thought that Florence just a flaming homo while Gideon is a boring mom person and Risa is just Risa. But it turns out that Florence is actually quite a nice guy and Gideon is such a badass character. Plus, Risa goot that sweet sweet character developement. Also dont forget Bob and glitched guy which i forgot his name haha,

Hamon or Stand ?? 

Lol it is a Jojo reference. Hamon is dope but gosh darn it Stand can do some next level shizz. But still, i think, Hamon is ma choice.:kawaii-over-there:

Anime or Manga ?? 

LMAO I literally had a conversation about this a few hours ago. So the gist of it is that I'm currently watching an anime which is adapted from a manga at the moment. Currently there's been 4 episodes of the anime which I've watched and I just heard that it's gonna be 11 episodes long. So here's my dilemma about the situation, I heard that the manga is very long and it couldn't be fit in an 11 episodes anime. And what does that mean? It means it probably will or won't have a second season but I'm like determined to see to the very end. From that conclusion in my mind I concluded that I could just read the manga like all the weeaboos do these days (sorry not sorry lol) but then I would just spoil myself when the new anime episodes come out. And I'll be sad if the anime won't have a second season to explore the whole series entirely and I'm not reaaaalllly a big fan of mangas. So in my mind it's either aesthetic or storyline. And I wonder if this is what all anime fans feel like now that I think about it. xD Anywho I'm more of a manhwa (basically Korean manga) person since I know it won't get an anime adaptation! (Though I heard Korean comics sometimes get a live adaptation but I don't dabble in that market that much lol)

Oh and to answer the question I guess anime since personally I feel like every panel in a manga is so packed that it hurts my eye just to observe everything normally, while manhwa is cleaner and such with spaces in between panels which helps my eyes that have been burnt out from looking at my phone screen for too long. :kawaii-wow:

(Sorry for the wall of text lol)

Plastic cups or paper cups?