Aveyond Studios Community
UntoldReveries

This or That!

Game, but only if it's a videogame.

If Aveyond was turned into a videogame in a similar style to Final Fantasy or Tales of Symphonia would you prefer it to be played on PS4 or a XBox?

Auuggh that's so haaaaard!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to have to say cannon compliant because I've read a lot of AU stories that I really didn't like because they destroyed the characters personality and basically wrote a unique story with those characters names slapped on.

Short fanfics or long multi-chapter ones? (I.e. Twenty chapters)

Oh that's a hard one! I love stories with dry humour but I find that comedies I get irritated by at times because I prefer something with humour but only in little shots. I much prefer serious and intense stories.

I guess I would have to go with romance, but not the pointless fluff or smut kind of story, I prefer one that romance does have a play in but if focuses on a conflict outside of the relationship and they have to work and grow together to solve it. My favourite stories are where childhood friends get involved while working together to reach a final goal.

Historical fiction or fantasy?

Hmm.....that's a hard one. I guess it would depend if we were talking in real life or for characters. In real life it would definitely be brown since it's my eye colour:D

But if I had to choose only one I would choose blue because there is so many different shades and so much more you can do with a blue eyed character then a brown. Blue eyes for characters are more expressive and easier to discribe emotion with.

Hmm.....black hair or blonde hair?