Aveyond Studios Community
UntoldReveries

This or That!

Cucumber.

@moonpeace The worst manga to anime adaption of my favs is Black Butler. The producers that got ahold of Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) turned the first season into more fanservice then anything but I can forgive that, it's what they did to season two that put me into fits. They complexly destroyed the point of the series and the anime only characters that they focused in on destroyed the integrity of the series. The one anime character was a complete pedophile and preyed on two little boys at practically the same time.......it was horrible.

Animated films or live action?

@Queen of Ice Lmao, I agree about the fan service XD Although the manga/anime do have elements of that as a whole. And that's exactly why I didn't watch season two of Black Butler. It seems very cringe even though I like the series as a whole. I should read more of the manga :P

Animated but I love both!

Pizza or hamburgers?

Hamburgers for sure!

@moonpeace Yeah, but in the manga it's more of a teasing thing that you know won't ever go anywhere and you know that neither characters have feelings for each other. Whereas in the anime it's cranked up to borderline pedophilish in season one and you already know my thoughts on season two lol.

I have been recommended the two anime seasons for Black Butler Book of Circus and Book of Murder which follow the cannon storyline for those manga arcs. I'm super excited for book of the Atlantic because that's the anime adaption of the Luxury Liner arc which is where we get to see that the Undertaker most defiantly does not look like a creepy old man under that hair:)

Warm desserts or chilled ones?

Haven't seen Book of Circus but Book of Murder was actually really good. And I didn't know they were adapting the luxury liner arc, that'll be really awesome especially since Undertaker is definitely one of my fav characters.

Hm, chilled ones, or room temp ones like cookies :P

Vampires or werewolves?

Ninja's!!!

Yeah, Undertaker is my fav character as well. Haha I loved reading the parts with him even before I knew he was a powerful reaper, but when I saw his transformation my jaw dropped for sure.

Chinese dragons or western dragons?

Creamy

What type of ship do you prefer, gross totally in love sappy married couples or the ones that bicker all the time and have probably tried to kill each other at least once?

Lol the ones where the couple bickers all the time and has tried to kill each other at least once before:p they are way more amusing to watch/read. Case and point Galahad/Te'jel.

Cannon pairings or non cannon? (I.e. Crackships, alternate pairings, Original CharacterxCannon character)

Non canon. I typically am not a big fan of canon pairings. Although my faves are the ones that are semi-canon in that they are hinted at/teased by the writers via subtext. And crackshipping ftw X3

Opposites attract pairings, or kindred spirits pairing?