Aveyond Studios Community
UntoldReveries

This or That!

NOOO!!! More hard questions!!!

Haha um......that's a really good questions actually. Both are awesome and it really depends on the character but I'm going to have to go for kindred spirits, only because while the pairing may be between two extremely similar characters there will still be small personality differences that help balance each other.

When going through a good story would you prefer dramatized audiobooks or just reading the original book?

I prefer reading the original because being able to read at my own pace, and go back and reread things, and picture characters' voices in my head is too important to my reading experience.

When writing, do you prefer third person or first person?

Third person. I find it much easier to write in third person since it allows me to show more in the surroundings and it also allows me to change POV significantly easier. I also much prefer reading books written in third person.

Do you prefer reading stories in book form or manga form?

The lion, hoping after two weeks of starvation it would be weak enough to fight off. Plus, burning alive would be a lot worse 0_0

If you could get another Aveyond game would you choose an Aveyond 5 with different characters or another game with some of the preexisting characters?

MY TIME HAS COME

AND I CHOOSE the one with existing characters because I'm such a sap omg AV1 please amanda what was that curious question you asked some time ago

As an RPG gamer, are you the type to speed run through or are you a completionist?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aveyond Kingdom

Depends on if I've played the game before. If it's my first time through I'm a completionist but once I've played the game once I just go through for the storyline so I guess I'm the type more to speed run through:)

Do you prefer Aveyond style RPG's or Zelda style RPG's?

Mwahahaha I have waited for this question...... MEL/GYENDAL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol you might have guessed that since I'm writing a Mel/Gyendal story:D

Kind of cheating, I know, but I'm rather curious to see which pairing you prefer. So.... Mel/Gyendal or Mel/Yemite?

Haha, Mel/Yemite...I actually have started writing a Mel/Yemite story myself X3

Which do you prefer, awkward aspiring actress Heptitus or troll villain Heptitus? XD

Im not sure... i think I love both.

Aveyond introduced me to 2D RPG style but I'm currently also playing League of Legends, and it's 3D and i really like that too lol

Single player or multiplayer games?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aveyond Kingdom

Hmm, I think I prefer the multiple games because it built the excitement up much more for the storyline and allowed a lot more screen time for my favourite Aveyond characters.

I'm hoping for some sort of adventure following Uma, Nox and Yemite one day. Especially if Gyendal makes some sort of a comeback and had to help with the quest. Seeing interactions between him and Nox would be highly entertaining. Siiggghh, too bad it probably will never happen.

Haha anyway, my question is do you prefer the way the first Aveyond games were where you couldn't change your equipment mid battle or the Aveyond 3 games where you were able to change your equipment mid battle?

Aveyond 3 where you could change it mid battle. I wish they had kept that in Av4. That and I think you could also switch out party members? I was so happy when they added it, too bad it was only for 2 games.

Aveyond 1-3.2 battle menu where it was 4 items in a column, or the later battle menu when the options were in an arc over the character's head?

The later ones where the options are in a arc over the characters head. I just prefer the way it works although it took me what felt like forever to get used to:p

Do you prefer using mages or swordsmen as your main attack force? (I.e. Who you heal/revive/keep alive over everyone else)

I prefer attack mages, I like mana users in general.

Do you prefer an entirely offensive team or do you usually have a healer in the active party?