Aveyond Studios Community
UntoldReveries

This or That!

Depends on where I am. If I'm going to be going into a battle area where I'm going to need a character that can shield, heal and revive I will put one into the party but for the rest of the time I go full offensive team.

What about you? Do you prefer an entirely offensive team or do you usually have a healer in the active party?

I almost always have a healer, although by the later games they usually have decent offense (aka Stella and Yemite lol)

Science, technology, engineering and math or liberal arts (English/literature, social studies)?

O_o How am I supposed to pick between those?! Lol chemistry because things go boom:D

University level Essays or exams? (Because I gotta throw a "are you kidding me?!" Question back at you now)

Night owl, definitely not a morning person - although I've been going to bed early just because of how messed up school has forced my sleep schedule to be.

Land animals or marine animals?

Both are amazing but I'd have to say land animals.

If the world was being split between the evil villains and the good guys and you were given one chance to join a side and be trained up which side would you join?

That's a hard one!! But I'm going to go for Disney because their films had been a bit part of my childhood. I always used to watch a Disney movie on my birthday and I did a lot of Disney marathons when I was having a medical episode or had just gotten out of the hospital.

Do you enjoy horror movies or to you avoid them like the plague?

Asian mythology and lore because it deals a lot more with the supernatural element of things then western/European mythology does, and the supernatural element of mythology has always fascinated me.

Do you prefer mythological creatures such as angels and faries or do you prefer vampires and demons.

Both are really awesome! I guess fairies and angels, hehe. Although demon fairies are the best >:D

Do you prefer humanoid looking mythical creatures or nonhuman appearing ones?