Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Member Title

Hi everyone! U might know or not that there is a confusion about the member title. Some of us has it. Some of us don't (maybe). So if anybody is reading this please let us know of any kind of solution. If u have or don't have the member title, u can post here with ur number of posts u've made. Maybe we can come to a solution from it.

Really? 
Wait, lemme get onto my beta account (which has only like 20+ posts) and check...

EDIT: lol, the beta account is no longer here XD

EDIT 2: Just checked from my bro's account, and yup, I guess members with <1000 posts aren't given access to edit their member title...sorry.

You will get there, but I'll give you an important piece of advice: Before you post something, think about whether or not you would post it if you didn't have a goal of 1000 posts. If the answer is yes, the post ahead, but if the only reason you are posting is to get more posts, then don't. Remember forum rules about spamming (includes also posts that bring nothing new to the conversation). I've seen it happen a few times, people posting just to get the magical 1000 (in this case, for a member title) and the mods have taken care of that. 

yeah,I don't have that option either :(

I guess it is about that 1000 posts and more thing.....seeing as the guilds are no longer there,it all depends on the no. of posts made,I guess??? :)

but it would've been cool if we could change the member title...."Advanced Member"..is kinda boring  <_<

Ok, everyon, please don't continue beating a dead horse.  You contacted Amanda about it, so now she knows there is a problem with titles.   Please be patient until she resolves the issue.  Remember, she is working on Aveyond 4 as well as other things, has a very young child, and is super busy.  I suspect she is taking time from her schedule to look into it.  :)