Aveyond Studios Community
Demi

Hobbies

Do you own a Lytro or used one before?

No, like you said it's too(oo) costly :P My friend has one though, which I use when I go anywhere with him :)

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Well, it's getting kinda similar for me :( I don't get the time for taking to the streets for leisure photography, cause I can't carry the cam everywhere... so I'm limited to party and landscapes right now

Photography is quite fun actually, seems everyone around here loves that lol. But I just don't know how to take good photos with the right angle and good lights haha. 

Well for me, I have quite a lot hobbies I think. Consider when and what day I do them. Like when I am in holiday and I don't go anywhere, I LOVE TO SLEEP who doesn't love that? (Hooray for sleeping 'till afternoon!  :P ) like I am having my revenge about sleeping hours I didn't get during college days. For my normal days, I love playing Brave Frontier on my android, leveling my units, doing some quests, sort of haha. Is anyone playing Brave Frontier too? 

In the past, I love to play some online games like Ragnarok, Ragnarok II:AOV, but now I retired from them cause of my business and I get bored mostly :P . I still haven't found any online games that interest me though.  :lol: 

Lol! Actually, I'm in this sleeping business too XD I often sleep 10-12 hours (though sometimes it's even zero :P)

10-12 hours? That's a long sleep! OwO

Lol I know right? With business and some tasks to do, you couldn't sleep at all. That's what happen to me too. During weekend, I usually have my revenge though xD

I don't know if I'm actually in the sleeping business too but on the weekend I sometimes watch videos or play online games with my friends until like 4-6 in the morning and sleep at least 8 hours or more. And even if I don't stay up late I can sleep until noon. :P

Sent from my GT-S5312 using Aveyond Kingdom

@Lem: Haha sometimes during my vacation when I liked to play online games. I always stay late too, maybe until 3-4am? PvP-ing and having war between guilds. And then when my mom woke up, I pretended that I woke up as well and after my parents went to work, I pulled my blanket and sleep. xD

Ahh who doesn't love to sleep lol <3 sleeping at two in the morning and waking up at noon, that would be me in the summer XD

@Luth I've also played Brave Frontier and Ragnarok! I don't play BF anymore cuz I got bored with it hehe only got to lvl 12? I think...and I've played Raganrok: war of gods (tablet version) so probably not the one you've played

My hobbies include driving loooong distances (and driving very fast), traveling, playing basketball and such.

Sent from my Xperia U using Aveyond Kingdom

My hobbies include driving loooong distances (and driving very fast)

I love driving long distances too, though I rarely go very fast (except when it's the old car lol!) Have you done a cross state?

I love 2 sleep too! Bt I can't sleep much as my sleep breaks automatically :'(....

Aww.. that's unfortunate. Even if you're super tired too?  :( 

@Luth I've also played Brave Frontier and Ragnarok! I don't play BF anymore cuz I got bored with it hehe only got to lvl 12? I think...and I've played Raganrok: war of gods (tablet version) so probably not the one you've played

Lol I am still playing BF, I am level 182 right now. Kinda addicted even Gumi put the update so slowly than Japan version =.="

Seems I played Ragnarok on tablet version as well. I just managed to be a Priest back there. Buuut my tablet was kinda error and I have to factory reset it so.. all my data was lost and I was kinda lazy to start all over again :P

My hobbies include driving loooong distances (and driving very fast)

Lol I'd like to drive on long distance like going to another city. But my parents still won't allow me to do that. :(

And even I am driving inside the city if I see empty roads, I will drive with high speed mwahahaha :lol: 

Anybody knit?

I discovered knitting as a hobby bout two months ago. Learned the basic through YouTube. It's very calming and satisfying. But can also be flip-the-table-over kinda frustrating when learning a new pattern, even so if the pattern is a combination of many complicated steps and rows. lol

Nowadays whenever I have the time I have been knitting away on whatever yarns I can find in town. :)

Anybody knit?

I discovered knitting as a hobby bout two months ago. Learned the basic through YouTube. It's very calming and satisfying. But can also be flip-the-table-over kinda frustrating when learning a new pattern, even so if the pattern is a combination of many complicated steps and rows. lol

Nowadays whenever I have the time I have been knitting away on whatever yarns I can find in town. :)

I'm not lol.  I'd like to try though but seems I don't have time for that these days and the tools to make one is quite rare here. Maybe you can teach me how to do these things lol. xD

I never could knit, though I tried a couple of times, which ended up with a bloody finger, a torn dress of my sister's and a lot of swearing :P