Aveyond Studios Community
Demi

Hobbies

My friends' kinda games? Candy Crush. =_=

Come to think of it, they don't really like the same books or movies, either.

Traveling: There was one time a group of friends invited me to go on a private tour with them. We love to travel. What I didn't know initially was that they are the adventurous type while I am the leisure / sight-seeing type. And I have no more stamina than an oxygen deprived mitochondria. That tour was mainly walking and climbing lots and lots of stairs... all at at least 3500m above sea level. This was also the first time I experience mountain sickness. x.x

My friends' kinda games? Candy Crush. =_=

Ugh. Yeah, most of my friends are hooked on that, too.

And I have no more stamina than an oxygen deprived mitochondria. 

Sorry, that line made me chuckle.

It's a shame what could have been an enjoyable trip for you turned into something much less so. Although there are places I'd love to see, I'm all for doing it in as much comfort as possible, given the location and my inclination.

Oh I love Professor Layton!!!!!!!!!!!!! But haven't finish it because my Nintendo broke, seems like if you recharge your Nintendo too much then your Nintendo is pretty much dead. :P

Oh, no! Which game were you playing? I've played all of them, as well as the cross-over with Phoenix Wright. And have you seen the Layton animated movie? It's like watching all the cut-scenes all put together!

It's a series of video games for the Nintendo DS and 3DS. they're basically puzzle games set in a story. Professor Layton is a professor of anthropology who also loves puzzles, and he gets drawn into different mysteries.

You didn't derail the topic. If anyone did, it was me by bringing the Professor up in the first place. ;)

I think the games are only for Nintendo DS or 3DS systems; I haven't seen anything for PC. There is a game for iOS and Android called Layton Brothers - Mystery Room. The main character is supposed to be the Professor's son, Alfendi Layton, and while it doesn't have the story line the DS games have, the puzzles are pretty good.

I don't think so, and I don't remember which games I was playing but I remember I was in a car and I have a map puzzle. :)

Oh, probably Curious Village. That was the first one. I like that one, but I think my favorites are Unwound Future (although the cut-scene at the end made me cry) and Azran Legacy. I hope you get a chance to play again.

I think you could play it on PC, I played Pokemon on the PC and it works, and when I have a week off (next week) I will download Professor Layton and relive some memories, and maybe some guide too because I can't figure out some of the puzzle. :P

I forgot to mention in my initial post that I am also learning how to restore and refurbish a dollhouse. When I was a little girl, *mumblemumble* years ago, my father built a ginormous dollhouse for me. For one reason or another, we never finished it, so it's still just the painted plywood on the outside, although he did put in hardwood floors and painted the rooms white.

I'm well beyond the age of playing with it (actually, I never really played with it; I just liked decorating the rooms and rearranging the furniture), I'd like to finish it off and display it. He had wanted to electrify it, so it's laid out for that. I'm reading up on it, as well as putting together my dream design for the interior, as well as the exterior. It's going to take a while, but I think I'll have something wonderful when I'm done.

I think RichWind meant to *read* Minecraft books.

... like reading Assassin Creed books. I have the whole series of books and I have absolutely no idea when I am going to start reading them. hehe

Since the last years I don't have many hobbies any more and I blame it on being on the internet too much... It's addictive and often I search or browse things I don't really need to and it takes away the ability to concentrate, I'm sure of it (compared to reading a book where you have only the text and no other distractions and links and ideas about to which site to go next).

I still like books and this hobby has been made more convenient for me by getting an ebook reader as a gift so now I can have a huge collection without taking any physical space.
I used to ballet and I played the clarinet, also in a youth orchestra, but now I don't feel like playing any more...
I like exercising and walking especially in nature.

And I listen to music a lot.
But although I have a lot of free time I hardly find enjoyment in anything nowadays, probably because I can't stop worrying about my problems.

I do photography, not professional of course lol. Just taking pictures of whatever I see interesting.

I also draw anime. I just get a picture from the internet and copy it to the best of my ability, not tracing though. Its good practice when I want to draw something else of my own.

Other than that I really dont have many hobbies. My time is very limited because of school. Oh and I set myself a goal to collect many Snapple caps as I can :D

I do photography, not professional of course lol. Just taking pictures of whatever I see interesting.

Oooh! I LOVE photography, and I often wished it as a professional... never got my hands on that camera I wanted though :P Anyway, have you tried the new Lytro? (the one with the bigger lens is which I mean)

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Oooh! I LOVE photography, and I often wished it as a professional... never got my hands on that camera I wanted though :P Anyway, have you tried the new Lytro? (the one with the bigger lens is which I mean)

Youre into photography too?! Awesome ^·^ honestly I've never heard of Lytro. I have a Nikon d3200 l. Ive thought about a career in photography but I think ill stay with it being a hobby lol.

Haha, yeah that's the case for me too, I think :lol: I've got a d3500, but I rarely get to use it these days, relying more on my far more portable HandyCam. Oh and you should really try out Lytro. It's amazing for party photography and such, where you don't really have a lot of time to click ;)

Haha, yeah that's the case for me too, I think :lol: I've got a d3500, but I rarely get to use it these days, relying more on my far more portable HandyCam. Oh and you should really try out Lytro. It's amazing for party photography and such, where you don't really have a lot of time to click ;)

Yea DSLR's aren't the best for portability compared to smaller cameras. Do you own a Lytro or used one before? I searched it up and its quite pricey, almost the price for lens! But I see why, with the whole living picture/3D