Aveyond Studios Community
Tei

Tei's Art (!?)

I am back! The Daeva Zarich--I mean, my huge workload!--took me by surprise!

YES GUYS IT IS I, I HAVE RETURNED. Some of you may remember me, some of me may not, but either way--after nearly four years, I've finally made it home. Have a Rashnu doodle to celebrate.

Remember when that would've taken me a couple days, not a couple of hours? Ah man, sometimes it feels like I haven't gotten anything done in the past four years, but then I realize I've made leaps and bounds.

rashnu_doodle_by_teiraven-d8lhcgd.png

Oh huzzah, I can link stuff from my deviantart straight to here XD Photobucket is full of malware and I won't get near it ever again.

EDIT: Well what the heck, it worked a minute ago. Here's the link, if it decides to continue being temperamental.

EDIT EDIT: there we go, that should fix it XD

ONE MORE THING: I don't expect this to be an issue here, but just in case--this artwork belongs to me, and I would appreciate it if you don't use it anywhere, for any purpose, without asking me first. That includes for RP characters. If you want me to draw your character, ask me about commissions. (I'd say PM me, but I'm still in the process of clearing out my inbox. 810 messages out of a 50 message limit, yeah XDDD)

We've never really spoken before but I do remember you! XDDD Welcome back, Tei! :D

Oooh, the Rashnu doodle is cool! (Always wanted someone to portrait the druids since we have d_a for the daevas!) But wait...been so long since I've last played AV1, so hmm, Rashnu the one with the shrine near the Vampire Town (what's its name again?)

Hmm, I think the coloring could've been smoother but that's not a big deal! O3O

Hi Tei, nice to meet you. I think we haven't met before because I joined last year. :P

Your doodles look nice I must say. I have been playing Aveyond again because Aveyond 4 is coming (soooo excited :D). It's funny because when I was in Ghed'ahre in Aveyond 1 I had to remember Rashnu's name to continue and I remembered the name and now I don't remember it (I have such bad memories). 

@Meroko, hello! I remember you too! XD

Haha, I have this thing about getting attached to NPCs. Yup, that's Rashnu the Dark from the Dark Temple in Ghed'ahre. At some point, I really fell in love with the druids--although to this day, I can't remember the proper spelling of Eithera. (But I can remember the proper spelling of Nanghaithya....that might be more muscle memory than anything else XD)

I was going to do Vohu Manah too (and Nanghaithya, and Derez the Necromancer), but it was already late and I said what the heck, I'll need something to draw later that isn't for work XD

As for the sloppy coloring, yeah, that was about a five-minute coloring job XD Someday I'll do him justice. Alas, that day will probably not come til I graduate. Ah well, that means it'll only take a few more months! lol

@LHMH2015, hello hello! I would've been ghosting at best when you joined, but it's nice to meet you! Yeah, I'm super excite for AV4 too. I've been having Aveyond cravings for months now, I finally got a chance to play it again and man, I needed to be reminded why I started on the path of game design. Some of my professors beat all the fun out of it.

Hehe, I just finished Rashnu's dungeon last night--and the name you're looking for is actually Leyrvo XD Still haven't quite figured out why there's a little parlor at the end of that dungeon...

@blackprincess, it's quite possible. In any case, hello for real! XD

@esmeamelia, thank you! I rather like the look on his face too XD It's probably what I put the most effort into. SOMEDAY I will do a proper, nice drawing of Rashnu. Not a doodle. Maybe I'll consider doing a similar expression.

I was going to do Vohu Manah too (and Nanghaithya, and Derez the Necromancer), but it was already late and I said what the heck, I'll need something to draw later that isn't for work XD

Ooo, moar AV1 fellas! I'm rather excited to see Nanghaithya and his clone Derez :D :D

Oooh, the Rashnu doodle is cool! (Always wanted someone to portrait the druids since we have d_a for the daevas!) 

Hey! You say that like nobody ever drew druids before. I draw druids too! I'd show you more, but they're all in the old Amaranthia "Art Collegium" and theyre all dead now  :P

Yeah, I was going to wait to reply to this until I had one of those three things to post (I almost did one last night, then I realized I had class this morning and I should've gone to bed an hour before), but I fear it's going to have to wait a while longer XD I may or may not be working on a black robe. Don't look at me like that, I'm not just giving in to temptation--my roommate needed someone to dress up as a nun for one of her animation projects and it just happens to be something I can make use of in the future!

....my kitchen table looks fantastic right now, there's patterns for no fewer than four costumes on it plus sewing supplies. Dinner table? Who needs a dinner table? XD As for the kitchen floor...eh, five and a half yards of black linen is a perfectly reasonable thing to find there, right? Right.

Hey! You say that like nobody ever drew druids before. I draw druids too! I'd show you more, but they're all in the old Amaranthia "Art Collegium" and theyre all dead now :P

Ohhhh right! I've seen you drew that one before, and now that I think on it, you've also drawn Eithera (together with Saurva? for V-day long time ago) and also, Dameon. But in comparison to the number of works you've done for the daevas, the druids' is so tiny that I forgot :3

But it's good that I can still see some of your old AV works on your dA acc x)

/goes to stalk o3o

/I've been stalking your 毒愛 blog too huehue XDD

@Meroko

Take your time, Tei! I'm most looking forward to Druid Vohu Manah (he's got to be my favourite druid after Dameon for no solid reason lol) <3

Ohhhh right! I've seen you drew that one before, and now that I think on it, you've also drawn Eithera (together with Saurva? for V-day long time ago) and also, Dameon. But in comparison to the number of works you've done for the daevas, the druids' is so tiny that I forgot :3

But it's good that I can still see some of your old AV works on your dA acc x)

/goes to stalk o3o

/I've been stalking your 毒愛 blog too huehue XDD

I draw Eithera with Saurva quite a lot, actually :P But I count that as "crackshippery picture" and not "druid picture".

*le gasp* How did you find 毒愛??? *makes an exaggerated horrified face* Nah, you probably got it from my regular agas blog, right?

Argh, it's doing that thing again. Where it doesn't let me submit the DA link. If only photobucket wasn't full of malware and if I remembered my login info that would be great too.

Click here for a Vohu Manah doodle!

Someday I will do them justice, but here's an even less refined doodle XD No, I don't know why he's holding his arm like that.

@Meroko, Vohu Manah's one of my favorites too. Second, of course, to Rashnu xD It's funny, I didn't used to really like him...? But then I suddenly got very fond, and I still am.

Argh, it's doing that thing again. Where it doesn't let me submit the DA link. If only photobucket wasn't full of malware and if I remembered my login info that would be great too.

Click here for a Vohu Manah doodle!

Someday I will do them justice, but here's an even less refined doodle XD No, I don't know why he's holding his arm like that.

You sure you aren't doing anything wrong? Seems to be worknig just fine for me...

vohu_manah_doodle_by_teiraven-d8mhzh2.pn

Did you remember to rightclick-> view image, and then copying THAT url instead? This one:

http://orig15.deviantart.net/f4e4/f/2015/079/6/6/vohu_manah_doodle_by_teiraven-d8mhzh2.png

You'r NOT supposed to copy this one:

It won't work. It's not an image URL.

But either way, heh, standing there holding your arm is a perfectly common pose for a shy person XD I tend to stand like that when I'm in a crowd of strangers :P

I thought that's what I did on the Rashnu one and it randomly broke XD ah well, you got it to work.

Look guys, it's a Vohu Manah doodle! xDDDD

I hold my arm like that too, from time to time. For some reason, I remembered him looking as if it was causing him some manner of pain--but it's 1:30 AM and I was probably remembering wrong, haha.

@Tei: I checked whatever it is that you inputed in the first post. You might have done something wrong there, because for some reason the URL looks like this:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/519810637/rashnu_doodle_by_teiraven-d8lhcgd.png?token=aae20d7aa0b8d8ac36a416d3b7ad7c717e5d1a3d&ts=1426217254]

This doesn't work. Not even removing the "skejhvmsjkfhvjs" behind the ".PNG" will make it work. The only URL that would work is the one with lots of "fs" like the URL for Vohu I put up there, LOL :D :D

@Specter and BlackPrincess, thank you! It was quick, but it was cute.

And now for something completely different!

the_heron_king__lorazieh_by_teiraven-d7e

This is about a year old now, but it's one of my best works. This is what it looks like when I don't doodle!

For those of you familiar with Fire Emblem 9/10, this is my design for the king of the Heron tribe, Lorazieh. Since we never get to see Lorazieh, I decided I wanted to use what we saw in his kids' designs to try to come up with one for him. And I think it was pretty successful! I had someone recognize the style, at least, so that was satisfying.

For those of you not familiar with Fire Emblem, it's a pretty picture of a pretty boy with wings lol.

Someday I'll do something Aveyond of this caliber, but alas that day is not today.

So I was workimg on the character art for my senior project, drawing the ranger character, basing her off my roommate, changing things from my initial concept as they felt right, etc etc....

and apparently I just accidentally drew a really legit Te'ijal.

well_one_of_us_is_gonna_have_to_change_b

well one of us is gonna have to change xD

(maybe I'll do a LOL COLORSWAP TO ACTUAL TE'IJAL sometime)

Let's see, let's see. What other art do I have handy to post?

This is my character design final from last year. For those of you who remember the old Wonderland RP in the Tavern (well, that sure puts into perspective just how long I've been here XD) this is one of my characters. Those of you who don't, well, she's still one of my characters XD

look__it_s_the_queen_of_spades__by_teira

Well, um, that's big XDDDDD I think these scale to fit the posts these days, if not I'll toss it under a spoiler heading.

Wow! @BP, she looks like "Black Princess" for sure ;)! Or "Black Queen" maybe!

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Hello Tei! Nice to see you back! ^3^

And it's been a while since I see another Daevas art lol, usually I remember D_A draws them a lot haha. For now from the daevas, I just remember Agas (cause d_a is a really fan of him xD), Nanghaitya (I don't know if I spell it right?), Rashnu, and..I forgot the rest.. =.="

Anyway nice arts!  ^_^