Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

Character generator for BOTH VX/ACE AND XP format and tileset editor (shareware)

Cool! I definitely want something to merge tilesets easily! I mean, I could do it in Photoshop etc, but this would be much easier. *thumbsup* Sadly i won't be able to take advantage of the sale on Steam, because my payday is far far away in the fogs of the future...

It's only in the area of $15-$20 normally, so it's not too bad even on a tight budget. And well worth the price. I adore this program, sometimes I wonder how I ever lived without it! XD

I don't use it a lot, still prefer to use GIMP, but it does have that handy dandy feature of converting Ace sprites to XP. (Not the actual style, but the sheet itself.)

I use that a lot ^^

There's also a DLC pack out called Second Story. It's made by an amazing artist and is an all original style. :D

I think my friend has, I sent her a message. I'll let you know for sure in a few minutes, but I'm pretty sure it worked just fine.

EDIT: Works just fine, go for it! :D

Yep - works just fine with Windows 10

@PrincessBinas - this is what I used for the sprite and faceset you asked for.. I have added extra elements from various websites/my own recolorings, but it's a really easy system!

it's worth the $15 as far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure it'll go on sale around Christmas. Everything on Steam goes on sale around Christmas, I got RMXP for like $6.