Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luz_Melian

Desktops (again) :P

My last post was Hetalia, for my Hetalia OTP (at the time)...

But both my desktop background and my Hetalia OTP have changed since then, so here's my current desktop background/OTP:

And for some reason it won't load, so here's teh link-

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg824/scaled.php?server=824&filename=13162570.jpg&res=medium

Giripan! <3

Yannes-

First off, love your background. XD

XD He's not a little girl in the picture, he just looks like it. XD (I have that issue with a LOT of Giripan fanart I've found. They're both guys, but in quite a bit of it they both look like girls. >.> )

But yeah, I don't get it why people genderbend the characters. To me I don't mind it so much "defeating the purpose of BL", since I don't necessarily like yaoi/yuri/het more, it just depends which characters I like together, but it changes the characters and stops it being from the original pairing. (IMO, anyways.)

@Elemental: Since Himaruya Hidekaz has officially released the designs for girl version of nations, though they're never actually used in the comics, it's not so much genderbending as it is "mix-and-matching designs". It's still the same "character", just a girl. The girl versions are semi-canon after all. We have girl versions of all Axis and Allies plus Canada as of now.

Mine's changed.

Kinda. Sorta.

Still Giripan, but now it's a Magnet picture my friend sent me for them...

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab124/shikaandshiro/Axis%20Powers%20Hetalia/Giripan/11765544.jpg

I'm probably gonna change it soon, this one looks like they're wearing make-up. XD

(And that really is all that's my desktop, I have it set to not show icons. XD)